Happy Sunday, GN! Hope Fatwa arrived to the Golden State safely and that everyone else is feeling fine and happy this wonderful morning.

Taking some time today to wade through the massive number of org donation requests we’ve received lately. Folks need money. Finally caught up writing checks for groups that didn’t solicit but I think are worthwhile:
1. Alice Cooper’s Solid Rock
2. Mike Rowe’s Work
3. Fellowship for Performing Arts (A Christian/C.S. Lewis theater org)

2A groups always get money from us, but there’s so damn many of them nowadays.

A blessed Sabbath, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Sven!

Those are all worthwhile organizations, Sven. I haven’t heard of #3, we’ll have to check them out.

Dropped you an email with some information.

Thanks, Sven! I watched a few of the videos and the performances look amazing. I see they’ll be performing The Great Divorce at UC Irvine in January. I’ll have to see about getting tickets.

We went and saw their production of last year of The Most Reluctant Convert -- it was quite good.

Heard from Fatwa -- I don’t think he’d mind me relaying that he arrived in California and is ready to start work tomorrow. He’s tied up today on ZOG business.

Thanks for the update! Glad he made it through TSA hell.

Reply to  Machinist

Hi, Mac! I hope you and Elena are doing well.

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim
Reply to  Machinist

Mac Please give my love to Elena and keep some for yourself also : )

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

Paddy, thanks for the Fatwa update!! Time for a meeting IRL!!!!111eleventy!!

Just placed an order with Black Rifle Coffee. I rarely go to Starbucks, but have been buying their coffee at the market. No more. Time for choosing in as many ways, no matter how small, as possible.

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

Yeah, I make my own coffee, or facsimile………

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim

Hey everyone!

Sven: I almost never donate but I finally did to the Trump campaign. Probably the first and last time for me, but hey! Who knows!!??

Yeah, he’s on the list too. The last time I donated for POTUS was for Sarah Palin when that old worthless POS picked her as his running mate.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Hi, all from not-so-sunny Ventura Cty!

Thanks for the relay, Sven.

Yesterday’s “commute” was a bit shitty. And when we arrived at Casa Jim, we were unable to open the car trunk for my suitcase and carry-on bag.. Long story short, it was a simple fix but took until 2:30 p.m. today to sort it out.

Since my meds were in my carry-on, this was a bit more intense than “oh gosh…no clean underwear and JimCo tee-shirts”. 🙂

More in the next couple of days; I was up for 21 hours yesterday and only got ~3 hours of sleep last night, so I’m trashed.

Which should make it easy to get to bed early tonight and -- hopefully -- have a reasonably smooth start to the job tomorrow.

Thank you all for the well-wishes they’re greatly appreciated.

“See” y’all soon!