Teh Squeaky Wheel
Happy Friday, boys and girls. If I’m not mistaken, today is Fatwa’s last work day in CA -- safe travels home tomorrow.
I’m feeling better about Trump’s chances after what has to be his best week in a long time.
1. Recovers from the Chinese flu and goes back out on the campaign trail.
2. Amy Barrett knocks it out of the park and the Republicans don’t make fools of themselves during the hearings.
3. The Hunter Biden emails get released -- whether ultimately true or not, they raise all types of questions about Joe Biden’s involvement with Chinese interests, corruption, and lies about what he knew about his son’s activities.
4. Social media’s reaction and hypocritical response to the Hunter Biden story -- confirms Trump’s claims of media bias.
5. Steve Scully’s lies about getting hacked confirms Trump’s claims of media dishonesty and bias. I feel bad for Scully though; always liked him on C-SPAN.
6. Good performance at NBC’s townhall.
7. Packing the court questions continue.
Now if he can just keep it going for the next couple of weeks…
On the other hand, should Trump lose and Biden is elected, the laptop would be the perfect justification for “Impeachment starts on Day One.”
Santa Ana winds already kicking up -- warm out to. I went to bed around 9:30 last night and it was 71 outside. This morning at 4:30, it was 84.
Happy Friday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Sven!
It’s been in the mid-90’s all week and looks to continue that today. Thankfully we haven’t gotten the Santa Ana winds yet, and it’s currently in the mid-60’s. Of course at 11 pm it’s still 78°F -- do not like.
Emails! It’s like deja vu all over again!
I hear they’re rolling out more bombshells as the days go on.
Looking forward to it.
Same here, dv8, same here!
Watching a Trump rally in Florida. What a happy crowd. Yes, Trump is a goof, but his supporters are at least having fun.
My boss has been in NY the last couple of weeks on family business. He told a story about how his wife is hunkered down in their home afraid to go out because there’s been so many Trump parades in their neighborhood. Trump supporters in their trucks with flags flying and horns honking and NONE of them wearing masks.
I kept my mouth shut but was laughing inside. Silly woman, but that’s lefties for ya.
Maybe she’s afraid if she steps outside she’ll catch conservatism.
Makes me sad to see this. It is worse to think so many want this for the Country. It was a beautiful city.