Happy “Something’s In Sven’s Drawers” Caturday, GN!

Maaaaaan…Election Day cannot come soon enough to suit me. (LambiePieK and I thought about voting early and decided “nah”; we both are sentimental about going to the polls in-person on Election Day.)

Glad to see that .38 Special ammo is slowly starting to become available again. (And that we’ve got some money in the bank; when it hits my “sweet spot” price-wise, we’ll be stocking up.)

BBL.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

So that’s why my jeans smell funny.

Reply to  Mac

If I didn’t, how would I know whether they were clean enough to wear? C’mon, man.

Happy Caturday, Gerbil Nation!

Ran out of propane the other day -- fortunately the flames went out just as the meat finished cooking -- so I ran out this morning and filled a couple of tanks.

Fatwa -- glad you can purchase ammo without a government license and permission.

Hi, Sven and Paddy!

Paddy --

Not to be mean-spirited, but we can also order ammo and have it shipped to CasaK. (Before CA cracked-down on that, my cousin in West Hills used to be able to do the same since “West Hills” wasn’t technically the same as “Los Angeles”.)

I know, I know. I really need to dust off the reloading setup and churn out some rounds.

If you have a spare hour, a well-reasoned explanation for the reluctant Trump voter that sees woke culture as the issue of the day.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

good article, Sven, thanks so much!!

We are low on ammunition and although not impossible to get in our part of the CA utopia, it’s exceedingly difficult. We are not armed for TEOTWAWKI, but we are prepared enough for short-term unrest.

Since last month, I began stocking up on goodies to get us through a month of being on our own. Got one more week to go to finalize odds and ends.

Just got our phone notice from the power company, that due to increased fire hazards starting tomorrow, they may be shutting off our power. Supposed to be high winds, low humidity, but not all that hot for a couple of days.

California: a beacon for America.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

California… lighting your way to the third world….

And happy to show, by our example, just what the future holds for the rest of the country. Naw, no thanks needed.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

On our way to Cornville to bring the missionary sisters some supplies. Doin’ that Mormon goody-two-shoes thing.

Safe travels -- stay out of trouble.

Hmmmm. Been updated to a red flag warning with sustained winds of 20-40 mph and gusts up to 65 in our area. 5% humidity. We’ve been lucky so far -- here’s seeing if our luck holds out.

Stay safe, Sven!