Sunday greetin’s, GN!

Despite having a Twitter account, I’m not much of a “social media” kind of guy. This past week has reminded me of why that’s the case; sheesh…there’s a lot of dumbasses of all stripes out there. (Something I’ve known most of my life; nevertheless…)

OTOH, today’s thread pic left me feline good.

(Owlet myself out.)

BBL.

====================

peaceful protest action set.jpg

Mac’s thread pic reminds me, as they often do, of what a wonderful creation our world is.

Some random thoughts.

It is not unlikely that Rush Limbaugh will die next year. Love him or hate him, he’s been a Conservative fixture for the last 30 years and isn’t replaceable. His passing will leave a bigger void than Andrew Breitbart’s death.

Once Trump leaves office, how does he communicate with his supporters? It isn’t going to be on twitter -- they’ll permanently ban him forever. The alternative to twitter is what?

The media’s strategy going forward will be to marginalize and ignore anything Trump says or does. You could see this already happening with media blackouts on grassroots Trump rallies and in the way the MSM cut away from his White House statement the other night.

Anonymous sources will soon become unreliable.

A blessed Sabbath, Gerbil Nation!

Mac -- thank you for your thread pics. They are always enjoyable. Today’s is especially fitting.

Fatwa -- thank you for your puns.

Sven -- it is a marvelous creation, indeed.

Fatwa: what’s your opinion on senate candidates Kelly Loeffler and David Purdue?

Hi, Sven and Paddy!

My short answer re Loeffler and Purdue: Too SoCon-y and insufficiently liberty-oriented for my tastes but vastly preferable to the Democrat jagoffs.

Thanks. For whatever good it will do, I’ll donate to both their campaigns.

I took Ace’s advice and spent a few hours watching Newsmax on in the background -- it does make a nice alternative to cable news including Fox.

Thanks for the tip, Sven! I know my cable company offers Newsmax, but I’ve yet to watch it.

Borderland Beat has been my go to site for an unfiltered view of what’s been going on in Mexico for the last several years. Unfortunately, their site was shut down a couple of weeks ago apparently due to a lawsuit brought by a drug lord. Information is very sketchy, but I hope they can reappear elsewhere as they performed an invaluable and dangerous service.