Thursday salutations, Wheelizens!

Sven --

Glad you finally got power back yesterday. (I don’t understand why all of that electricity which isn’t being used for the non-existent high-speed train didn’t help…)

Given how 2020’s gone so far, I will not be surprised if NORAD “accidentally” blows Santa’s ass out of the sky this year.

“. . . I can’t talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest, it’s just laying there, a mass of smoking wreckage, and everybody can hardly breathe and talk . . . Honest, I can hardly breathe. I’m going to step inside where I cannot see it. . . .”

====================

If 2020 were a Christmas lawn display:

oy to the world.jpg
dv8
dv8

OY!

dv8
dv8

Morning Gerbil Nation. Did anyone see that movie where Christopher Walken tries to do an Irish accent?

Here is a reference to it along with other stuff.

dv8
dv8
Reply to  dv8

I guess I should have said “Drive by” because I’m going to bed in preparation for work tonight.

Good morning, GN!

Rest well, Dv8. Hi, Fatwa.

Reading some corporate emails and thinking that the saddest job title in the world must be “Chief Inclusion & Diversity Officer.” Would you ever want to go out and have a beer with that person?

And Happy Hanukkah, Fatwa!

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Sure Happy It’s Thursday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, dv8, and Sven!

dv8 -- rest well.

Fatwa -- Chappy Chanukkah!

Sven -- I don’t think anyone could have a beer with the Diversity and Inclusion Officer -- that wouldn’t be diverse and inclusive enough.

You’re right, Paddy. You wouldn’t be able to have a beer just with them -- you’d have to invite along representatives from all disadvantaged/unprivileged groups. And if you are white, probably pick up the tab and then be yelled out over your privilege.

In a sane world, this wold be a perfect comedy skit.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

I’m sure a cishet white male would be required to stand to the side, serve the others, and be forbidden from joining in -- all, as you say, while paying the tab.

I wonder when the community of perpetually aggrieved persons will notice that Newsom’s lockdown orders also impact kwanzaa and will be ignored because racism?

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Probably not until much closer to Christmas, when it suddenly dawns on them.

Hi, dv45, Sven and Paddy!

Mac --

I can sure relate to today’s thread pic; I’ve been known to type that same way for generations.

OY!

You’re telling me…

Would you ever want to go out and have a beer with that person?

Aw, hell naw!

Y’know, since the Left/Prog complex wants to make everything about race, why don’t we all do that? I was raised to -- and still believe in -- judging folks by the content of their character. But the “rules” have been changed; wonder how them sumbitches would like everybody playing by them? 👿

Thanks for the happy however-the-hell-it’s-spelled wishes; here’s an appropriately festive zebra:

hannukah zebra.jpg

There’s a parody Mossad Twitter account; they announced that the first 1,000,000 doses of the COVID vaccine arrived in Israel today and that -- miraculously -- they lasted for 8,000,000 doses.

Will the Joooooos give the vaccine to the Palestinians? Would they even take it or is there already a campaign as to the Joooooos poisoning them?

Um, what do you think the vaccine’s made with? 👿

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Well played!

Morocco normalizes ties with Israel -- Trump=WORSE JEW-HATER EVER.

Some nice piano work just because.

?list=RDo-lrlcmNxLY