Huh…I thought the eagle flew on Friday; guess it’s early this week ’cause of Christmas.

Happy Wednesday, GN!

Such a shame that both major parties are treasonous filth. I think the 01/05 GA runoff will be the last time I vote; there’s clearly no reason for me to participate in that charade any more.

In keeping with Mac’s thread pic -- and BK’s fondness for prophetic ravens:

quoth the raven wtf.jpg
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

That’s one raven I can get behind.

Good morning, Fatwa, and Happy Christmas Eve Eve, GN!

Donald Trump was like a breath of fresh air, but in the end he was unable to change the culture of the federal govt/DC/parties. Has he been a small pebble that may start that avalanche? Too soon to tell -- the odds are clearly against it, but you never know.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

I think part of the issue was that he trusted too many people in government to do the right thing. Jeff Sessionzzz, Gen. Mattis, and AG Barr come to mind.

He came in without allies and I think underestimated how corrupt DC really was. I do have mixed feelings about Barr -- I respected him before and would like to hear more of his side of the story on the election and a few other things.

dv8
dv8

I agree. I wanna weigh in on everything here, but I’ve gotta get busy cooking, I guess.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and Happy New year, if I don’t see you sooner. (I probably will)

The Santa Anas just started to pick up at sunrise -- once again under the power shutoff and fire weather warnings -- I think the power does go off today. I’ll take that as long as we avoid any fires.

It would be very cool to see Dana White run in 2024 as Trump’s successor. With Mike Rowe as his VP.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

That would be some ticket!

Notice how the media didn’t go negative when the NBA, MLB, NHL, etc. found ways to hold their seasons?

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Happy last Wednesday before Christmas, Gerbil Nation!

Sven -- sorry about your continuing power issues. That’s no way to live.

What an amazing voice.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Beautiful.

dv8
dv8

Just checking in, GN.

Working on Christmas Eve night this week. I’m told the papers are coming early so I’ll be able to go in about 4 hours early.

Harper went with me last night. We had fun.

I have Xmas dinner to make also somewhere along the line. my old friend from Cottonwood is coming to dinner. Probably no other guests. We’ll see how it shapes up.

Wish me luck, Gerbil Nation!