22 days ago

Good morning, GN -- judgement day today in Georgia, eh? And then big doings in DC tomorrow -- it’s like politics is the gift that keeps on giving.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Enema of the State

Happy GA Runoff Tuesday, Wheelizens!

G’day, Sven!

I cannot possibly express my delight about going to the polls today to vote for two candidates who suck…but they -- maybe-perhaps -- suck slightly less than the other two.

And I have a high level of confidence that my vote won’t count for shit in the end anyhow.

Death to both major American parties. And most of our media.

Was it a simple titty twister, or more like “A Man Called Horse”?

It was a Romanian titty twister; further, deponent sayeth not.

dv8
dv8
22 days ago

Who do we think will win in Georgia?

Fatwa Arbuckle: Enema of the State
Reply to  dv8

Hi, dv45 (and Harper)!

The winner will be the establishment duopoly.

The loser will be anyone who gives a carp about liberty.

I should probably go and get fitted for my cranial rat cage.

dv8
dv8
22 days ago

Well, yep. I haven’t been following any of the polls, though. I was kinda wondering if there were any projections.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Enema of the State
Reply to  dv8

The only “poll” that really counts are votes.

And I have zero faith in the people counting those votes to do so honestly.

Apparently, America has a critical shortage of meat hooks; sad!

dv8
dv8
22 days ago

I know so many people who think it’s time for Madame Guillotine…..

22 days ago

The polls lean slightly towards the Republicans both winning -I wouldn’t be surprised tho if it splits with one Dem and Repub.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Enema of the State
Reply to  SvenMaga

If so, the D winner will probably be that racist, Jooo-hating, child-abusing, wife-beating POS Warnock…since he’s clearly the more, um, “accomplished” of the two jackasses.

22 days ago

Sadly, I’ve reached the point where I just don’t care anymore. Peak political burnout.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Reply to  SvenMaga

As J.J. Sefton remarked over at AoS, Go team…
…Mostly to hell.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
22 days ago

¡Buenos dias, Gerbil Nation! ¿Que possum?
Good morning, Sven, Fatwa, and dv8!

I wonder if vote counting will once again be halted in the wee hours of the morning, or if the anticipated number of rigged votes will be enough?

22 days ago

Good luck, Kenosha. BREAKING: Kenosha DA Michael Graveley announces no charges will be filed against Kenosha Police in Jacob Blake shooting.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Enema of the State

Well…we went and voted.

I fully expect this election will be stolen as I believe it was in November. Looks like we’re getting down to the Fourth Box here in Georgia.

I’d love to be wrong about that.

22 days ago

Tonight will probably show a huge lead for the Republican candidates that will be wiped out by Wednesday.

Tell you what, just remembering that DC is really a corrupt swamp and with no hope for redemption is making my life much calmer. It’s like that experiment with the rats where they shocked one bunch of them every time they rang a bell and then just shocked the other bunch sometimes when they rang a bell and the randomly shocked rats were much more stressed out than the other batch.

I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not, but there you go.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Reply to  SvenMaga

I see the Dem lead has flipped in both races. I predict a broken water main later tonight.

22 days ago

Looks like a nailbiter until the morning or beyond. Tomorrow should be an interesting day in DC.