21 days ago

Good morning, GN! Looks like no good news out of Georgia, which really kind of sucks.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Enema of the State

G’day, GN!

Hiya, Sven!

Welp…I now have a U.S. Senator who may disparage the minority of which I happen to be a member with impunity; I may not do the same to him.

Death to the Democrat Party.

Death to the Republican party.

I hope “Massa Raphael” gets skullfucked with 7.62 NATO; if he knew me, I’m sure he’d return the sentiment. (That’s a sort of “equality”, isn’t it?)

Fourth Box it is, bishes.

21 days ago

Hi, Fatwa -- I wonder how Mitch McConnell is feeling this morning.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Enema of the State
Reply to  SvenMaga

He’s probably looking forward to getting his bonus from the CCP.

=================

21 days ago

I am looking forward to hearing Ted Cruz make his arguments today and to watching the Stop the Steal rally in DC. I don’t expect any outcome other than a Harris-Biden coronation in a few weeks, but the anger on the Trump side may be more lasting and effective than the Tea Party.

FWEEDOMMMMM!!!!!!!!

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
21 days ago

A not-so-happy Wednesday, Gerbil Nation.
Good morning, Sven, and Fatwa.

As predicted, vote counting in some parts of Georgia stopped with >99% of the votes counted and Purdue ahead, only to end up with Purdue losing by 17,000 when counting resumed.

It looks like a Joe-Blow administration with control of both houses of Congress, and death to the Constitution.

dv8
dv8
21 days ago

Oh well… they proved they could do it nationally, so why not locally? I kind of assumed this would happen given the fact that they got away with it on a grand scale already.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Enema of the State

Hi, Paddy and dv45!

Unsurprised the GA runoff is being stolen; they’re using the same equipment run by the same officials as in November.

21 days ago

Trump arriving at his rally -- late, as usual.

and still running late -- they are repeating their music. Sad that they’ve got no Kid Rock or Ted Nugent -- wonder why not?

Trump is pissed and he’s painted a big target on Pence’s back that it’s all on him. I think Pence is fucked.

This is really Trump unmuzzled and slightly unhinged. I don’t know that it helps his cause, but it’s authentic which is still appreciated.

He’s still going on, but now off to the joint session of congress

dv8
dv8
21 days ago

I saw a story about a “stop the steal” rally in Taiwan.

21 days ago

Seems to me that if Biden was serious about unification and being the president of all Americans, he’d come out in favor of Sen. Cruz’s proposed 10 day commission to study the results.

Just a thought.

21 days ago

Be interesting how this turns out -- thinking the police are thinking the protesters will get tired and go home. The building must be locked down tight.

This is on Trump -- he gave a red meat speech and urged ralliers to go the Capital to make their displeasure known. That being said, I’m not unhappy with it, but Trump is going to be raked over the coals tonight and it’s likely to get bloody.

21 days ago

Watching protesters inside the Capitol building now -- they are so orderly that they are staying inside the roped off walkways.

21 days ago

Listening to the shocked reactions and fear from media, pundits, and lawmakers that this could happen is amusing. Guess maybe now you know how it felt for normal Americans for six months caught up in the bullshit antifa/blm “mostly peaceful” protests.

Trump though is fucked as are his supporters. On the other hand, Biden got his first woody in several years.

More amusement as pundits express dismay over how Romney was treated by protesters at the airport yesterday. I don’t recall any such concern when Rand Paul was accosted or Sarah Huckabee Sanders or Ted Cruz or any other Conservative.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
21 days ago

Apparently Capitol police have shot at least one woman -- critically, if not fatally.

My boss and a cow-worker are running around with their hair on fire on chat regarding the situation on Capitol Hill. They’re both lefties, so I’m keeping quiet. Funny that it never works in reverse.

21 days ago

It’s almost like there’s different standards, eh? Hoping to hear more details on that woman’s condition and what happened -- she didn’t look good.

Reply to  SvenMaga

Reported now that she has died but no other details.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Reply to  SvenMaga

The video of when she was shot shows a crowd in a hallway that was in no way posing a threat to anyone. If this were a black man on the street, there would be riots, burning, and looting. And the media and Leftists (BIRM) would be falling all over themselves supporting the riots.