Fatwa Arbuckle: Enema of the State

Tuesday salutations, GN!

I’m wryly amused by the political hyperbole of the past couple of months: all of the breathless talk of “big news coming”, “bombshell about to drop”, etc. in re both the myriad election shenanigans and the current sham-peachment.

The Gummint-Media complex is the worst clown car ever…and they’re such fuckwits they can’t even make a balloon animal or schpritz anyone with seltzer. Hell…they couldn’t even figure out which end of a bicycle horn to squeeze (although they do bark and clap like seals).

They certainly can’t govern. Or report current events. Yet, none of those assholes has missed a meal, much less a paycheck, over the past year.

Jeebus.

==========================

joseph stealin
dv8
dv8
15 days ago

Joseph Stealin. Heh

15 days ago

Ive read and watched Michael Yon from his reporting during the Iraq war and more recently when he was in Hong Kong covering the protests there last year. And his book, Moment of Truth in Irag, was also quite good. Whether his analysis here is right or not, I don’t know, but food for thought from a credible source.

Disclaimer. I believed up until late last year, that Lin Wood and Sidney Powell were reliable and “credible sources” but that hasn’t worked out too well the last couple of months.

15 days ago

Good morning Fatwa and Dv8 -- happy day, GN.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
15 days ago

Happy Tuesday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, dv8, and Sven!

Busy morning so far -- got some paperwork done, lots more to do.

Sven -- I agree in re Lin Wood and Sydney Powell. I’ll take a look at the video you posted later, when I can dedicate 20 minutes to the task.

Last edited 15 days ago by Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
15 days ago

I listened to Trump speaking at the border just now -- he seems quite tired. Mostly thanked the agents for their work and clapped himself on the back for getting the wall built. I hope he’s got one last good speech left in him before the end.

Someone asked me why I still support Trump and my answer was because he’s at least better than the alternative. Despite his missteps, I still believe that.

15 days ago

In honor of Kamala Harris, Mrs Sven updated one of our hanging wall prints:

Fweedom.jpg
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
15 days ago
Reply to  SvenMaga

Well played, Mrs. Bonk, well played!

15 days ago

Is it just me that feels a dark cloud overhead? I’m having a very hard time focusing on anything else other than what I feel is a boatload of doom looming over me.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
15 days ago
Reply to  SvenMaga

I don’t think you’re the only one, Sven.

15 days ago

Another day ending in a “Y” so it must be time for SoCal Edison to warns us about maybe shutting off our power. Incredibly dangerous fire weather with temperatures approaching 80 degrees and and 18mph winds.

Last edited 15 days ago by SvenMaga