Happy Panda Misadventure Monday, GN!

“I had a meme…”

Dedicated to my new Jooo-hating U.S. Senator:

mlk 05.jpg
Last edited 9 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist

Good morning, Fatwa.

Here’s hoping Trump can begin pulling some last “fuck yous” out of his ass beginning today.

SoCal Edison called at 7 this morning giving us the 1-4 hour likely shutoff warning cuz:wind. I expect this one will run today and through tomorrow and I’m having a very hard time giving a damn.

As you might be able to tell, I’m not in a good mood today.I apologize.

Over the last 4 years, we kept hearing that a president can’t unilaterally undo the executive orders of the last president, and yet the press is giddy that Basement Joe will undo all of Trump’s evil EOs on Day One. I’m confused.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

The answer is really quite simple. Rules don’t apply to Democrats.
Or, “Shut up”, he explained.

These are are the areas in SoCal that are being monitored right now for power shutoffs -- it’s a huge amount of territory. In our case, we’ve been updated to imminent.

2021-01-18_8-46-22.jpg

Hiya, Sven!

Bummer about your SCE blackout warning.

Are they diverting that power to ensure the high-speed trains keep running? 👿

=====================

Wonder how Gov. Hairgel’s gonna try to knock the legs out from under the recall effort.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Happy “What happened to my dream?” Monday, Gerbil Nation!

Sven -- that just sucks that a public utility can’t be counted on to provide the service they’ve contracted to provide. It’s not like you’ve got alternatives if you don’t like their (lack of) service. If only there were some governmental agency that could control these public utilities and demand performance at the threat of significant monetary fines and/or jail time.

dv8
dv8

Still trying not to think about it all….

I feel like I know how to earn a living, even prosper, without helping, actually hurting the evil system we’re all trapped in. But… I’ve resisted doing so for about 6 years now, because I don’t want to live in a nation where such a thing is necessary. I don’t want to become, if not a law breaker, then an extreme law bender. I just don’t.

dv8
dv8

Afternoon gerbils, we took the kia runabout up to Flagstaff. It’s MS treatment time. I can’t go in while Harper is in there, So I did some shopping. Also bought plenty of cookies for afterwards. And candy.

I also had my favorite cabbie meal: a double or triple bacon cheese burger with tomato and mayo. I opted for a double one this time.

Harper’s treatment shouldn’t take long this time. She got in right away. So they should be able to get her out in about an hour.

Reply to  dv8

Here’s hoping for a successful treatment.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

What Sven said! Enjoy your meal, and your drive home!