11 days ago

Happy Valentine’s Day, GN!

Ambassador to the Court of St. James, ThePlagueFairy
Ambassador to the Court of St. James, ThePlagueFairy
11 days ago

Good morning, Sven.

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY, ALL!

Ambassador to the Court of St. James, ThePlagueFairy
Ambassador to the Court of St. James, ThePlagueFairy
11 days ago

This isn’t very Sabbath- y or very Valentine’s Day-ish but it really caught my attention this morning.

This is no small thing, to restore a republic after it has fallen into corruption. I have studied history for years and I cannot recall it ever happening. It may be that our task is impossible. Yet, if we do not try then how will we know it can’t be done? And if we do not try, it most certainly won’t be done. The Founders’ Republic, and the larger war for western civilization, will be lost.”

“But I tell you this: We will not go gently into that bloody collectivist good night. Indeed, we will make with our defiance such a sound as ALL history from that day forward will be forced to note, even if they despise us in the writing of it.”

~ Mike Vanderboegh

10 days ago

Vanderboegh’s death was a real loss -- his 3%er work not to mention him and Codrea’s research and reporting on Fast & Furious were valuable.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
11 days ago

A blessed Sabbath and Happy Valentine’s Day, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Sven, and Harper!

I hope dv8 made it to church on time and is able to stay awake.

Harper -- that is an excellent quote!

11 days ago

After more than 30 years of marriage, one thing I’ve learned is that when Mrs Sven says “It’s OK if you don’t get me anything for Valentine’s Day” not to believe her.

10 days ago

No power for us tomorrow, but that’s OK -- it’s a holiday for us at teh bestest place ever and Mrs Sven took a PTO day. We’ll do a little work around the house.

Nasty looking weather for many of you -- stay safe and warm.

Poof