Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Happy Last Monday In February, GN!

Sven --

Cheers for your impressions of Andy Ngo’s book; I’ve appreciated his reportage re Antifa goons and so many protests (and his doggedness despite assaults, death threats, etc.).

I don’t mean that in a negative way, but it’s fact-based.

Oh noes…not facts!!1! Doesn’t anyone care about precious fee-fees?? I’m offended!

===================

Wonder when the next fakey-pretend impeachment’s gonna start…

impeachment trial chimps.jpg
Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

On a related note:

shih-tzu - shit zoo.jpg

That’s kind of like a visual pun, eh?

Happy Monday, GN -- good morning, Fatwa. In the olden days, today would be a holiday for Washington’s Birthday.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Happy Offended Monday, Gerbil Nation!

I hope you and the lovely BrendaK have thawed out and there’s no damage at your household.

My MiL’s drive-by birthday party went very well. There was a great turn-out and it did her well to see other people, besides family.

Teh Younger got his second COVID vaccine yesterday afternoon and started feeling miserable the predicted 12 hours later. He’s in bed with ibuprofen and lots of fluids. He won’t be going into work today.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Here’s a photo of my MiL’s place decorated for the drive-by.

JoAnn Birthday Med.jpg

Man, you guys did a great job! You did decorate the right house, right?

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

We hired a company that comes out and does this. They installed it early in the morning.

What a smart business activity.

Reading the SCOTUS rulings today that all went against Trump, I’m reminded of that old saying “When you strike the king, you must kill him.” In this case, the king is the swamp.

Bummer. I see that asshat Allahpundit is back on Hot Air.

I came across this and then did some research on my own to see how close the 2020 election really was. It’s accurate.

By the numbers, Joe Biden is president of the United States because he won the swing states of Arizona (by 10,457-11EV), Georgia (by 11,719-16EV), and Wisconsin (by 20, 682-10 EV) by a combined total of some 43,000 votes.
(Would have been a 269/269 tie)