dv8
dv8
1 year ago

Love those flies!

Another word play thread pic from Mac…yay!

Happy White Colonial Patriarchy Racist, Sexist, Homophobic and Transphobic Friday, Wheelizens!

Hi, dv8 (and Harper)!

Love those flies!

I prefer meal worms; they’re the perfect food for living in a pod. 👿

I don’t know how, but I’m sure that Escher is now some sort of white supremacy.

Ugh, Wypipo…distorting “lived experience” and reality everywhere they go.

As usual, I have no idea if Jooos are “white” this week or not…and I assure you that shape-shifting to fit the current week’s narrative is a lot harder than people think it is. I really wish we had a reputation for, erm, “direct action” like a certain peaceful religion does; folks might be more inclined to leave us alone.

=======================

how computers are made.jpg
1 year ago

Happy Friday, GN -- good morning, Fatwa, and Dv8.

1 year ago

A discouraging perspective that I hope is wrong, but absent more information it is worrisome. And if true, then what does it say about the Federalist Society’s vetting program or if there are any true originalist judges out there. https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/02/kavanaugh_and_barrett_john_roberts_retreads.html

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
1 year ago

Happy Friday (Now with fewer flies!), Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, dv8 (and Harper!), Fatwa, and Sven!

Sven -- good article but nope hope-inducing.

1 year ago

Hi Paddy -- those justices were one of Trump’s biggest wins -- I hope it doesn’t all turn to shit.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
1 year ago

Same here, but they’re performance in regards to the elections cases doesn’t instill confidence.

1 year ago

Agreed, but why would they rule, or rather not rule, in this fashion in those election fraud cases? Is SCOTUS corrupt like every other aspect of the federal government or is there an explanation?

1 year ago

This encouraging altho at a lower court level. “Although the COVID-19 pandemic persists, so does the Constitution,” Barker ruled. “Declaring the scope of constitutional power is thus proper relief, and a federal court with jurisdiction has a ‘virtually unflagging obligation … to exercise that authority’ to resolve a case before it.”

1 year ago

Darn it. Missed captioning night AGAIN! I need to set an alarm.

Last edited 1 year ago by Sven 2-0