dv8
dv8

Well… It looks like I’m not getting to church this morning. Trouble sleeping? well… no. But… trouble settling down, I guess.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

A blessed Sabbath, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, dv8!

Sorry that you’re still having dns issues. I’ve run into that with my ISP before and it’s not fun.

Yesterday was a great day and a lot of fun. The weather was perfect -- cool enough for the animals to be active, without being cold. We got about 5.5 miles of walking in, and enjoyed every minute of it.

Good morning, Dv8, and Paddy -- happy day, GN!

That’s some good mileage on your old body, Paddy. Sorry, Dv8 about your troubles sleeping/settling down. Here’s hoping today/tonight is better.

Finished our taxes up yesterday. The Trump tax cuts, which I fully support, have done us no favors out here in CA.

No big plans today -- taking care of chores and such. Maybe another scammer -- that will make Mrs Sven’s day!

I have no further f**ks to give. Eat your own with relish. https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/the-talk-extends-hiatus-second-time-sharon-osbourne-piers-morgan-controversy

And this:

Whoever first coined the phrase “Our free speech is violence and their violence is free speech” was dead on.

My professional organization was supposed to have their summit in Atlanta this year, but they’ve cancelled that and are going virtual again. Bummer -- I would have dragged Mrs Sven with me and we would have gone to see Fatwa and Miss Brenda.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Hi Sven!

Bummer about your summit. I’m moar than ready to halt this mask kabuki theater.

In re: The Talk -- I couldn’t agree more.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

I just got an email from Amazon (thoffma2@insight.rr.com):

Hello,The device you are using is not in your account safe list. Therefore your account is now limited access.You cannot use your account again until you confirm the device you are using. To restore your account please confirm this device as safe:

The link takes me to Old Marco Island Bike Rentals. Hmm, I wonder if I should click on it? Maybe Mrs. Sven or Fatwa have some suggestions.

Last edited 7 months ago by Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
dv8
dv8

Oh, how the Nigerian royal family has fallen.

Well, you don’t want to have limited access…

dv8
dv8

Well… I’m awake anyway….

Hey, everyone.

Paddy, it sounds like you had a lovely time. I think we sometimes manage a few miles just inside Walmart.