Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Happy Big Fuzzeh Puppeh Friday!

Ah, Fatwa, I can always count on you.

When it comes to childish jackassery, sure; it’s who I am, it’s what I do. 🙂

(I’m just grateful CorporateToolK puts up with me. Well, mostly.)

In skimming the news, it looks like knife fights are back in vogue with the kids; looking forward to Jerome Robbins’ spiritual successor choreographing some music videos.

CRIPS: We gonna hand ’em a surprise toniiiiiight!

BLOODS: We gonna cut ’em down to size toniiiiiight!

I must think on this…

Us'in's. Teh both of us. Together we are stronger...The DV8'ed Plague Fairy.
Us'in's. Teh both of us. Together we are stronger...The DV8'ed Plague Fairy.
16 days ago

We are waaaaay to tired to be driving! We’re on our way back from the big route and the silly season has set in in a big way. (Q. How many times one you use the word “way” in one paragraph?)

The sun breaking over the red rocks is a sight to behold. This would be a wonderful place for the next Gerbilee!

The puppeh transport system is adorable!

We saw several critters of note during the nights outing. Three young fawns, a javelina off by itself, and some kind of stoat, but they were all were too fleet of foot to photograph; however, we did come across one bobcat that was lethargic enough in the cold and the dark for us to catch a clear photograph of it.

We’re very pleased to be able to share it with the Wheel.

20210423_041920.jpg
Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Harper!!1!

Maaaaan…those big red bobcat eyes are frightening.

(Also lurve your current display name.)

Us'in's. Teh both of us. Together we are stronger...The DV8'ed Plague Fairy.
Us'in's. Teh both of us. Together we are stronger...The DV8'ed Plague Fairy.
15 days ago

Thank you, dear master of childish jackassery. I love your appellation, too. SQuEaK!

15 days ago

Heh. You had me going there.

15 days ago

Good morning, GN! Happy Friday, Fatwa, and Miss Harper. Reading the morning headlines, if I were a black American I think I’d be laughing my ass off everyday at the stupidity of white people and considering how to best take advantage of it.

Last edited 15 days ago by Sven 2-0
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
15 days ago

Happy Friday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, DV8’ed Plague Fairy, and Sven!

Be way careful driving when way too tired in that way. There are way too many ways of getting into way too much trouble that way. In no way, shape, or form would we want any harm to come to y’all in that way -- or any other way. We’re way too fond of you.

LEO’s have been given their new marching orders. If one POC is committing or about to commit a deadly assault on another POC, you leave them alone. It’s just youthful hijinks, after all.

Us'in's. Teh both of us. Together we are stronger...The DV8'ed Plague Fairy.
Us'in's. Teh both of us. Together we are stronger...The DV8'ed Plague Fairy.
15 days ago

It’s just youthful hijinks, after all.

Yeah, but using an incorrect pronoun is violence.

Us'in's. Teh both of us. Together we are stronger...The DV8'ed Plague Fairy.
Us'in's. Teh both of us. Together we are stronger...The DV8'ed Plague Fairy.
15 days ago

clown-pepe-honkler-honk-honk.jpg
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
15 days ago

Triggered! Triggered, I say!

15 days ago

Mark your calendar, Fatwa:

President Joe Biden will mark his 100th day in office with a drive-in car rally in Georgia.

dv8 - something whimsical but not grim
dv8 - something whimsical but not grim
15 days ago

what?!? it was Joe Biden’s 100the birthday??!!111 How time flies……

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
15 days ago

A day, a year, it’s all just labels.