Tuesday salutations, GN!

Those guys’ll probably cheat…and the Golden Snitch has gypsum in it. 👿

Never got to / had to drive a forklift but have seen both some amazing drivers and some scary-ass ones.

When I worked at Alesis, pallet jack races were an occasional thing until one of the owners learned about them and put a stop to it.

Carp to do; BBL.

dog - turkey leg - sneaker.jpeg
Last edited 2 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist

Hi, Fatwa -- good morning, GN! Other than a greeting, I gots little. I did watch The Magnificent Seven last night -- truly a great western movie.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

I hope it was the Yul Brenner version, not the Denzel Washington one.

Yeah, the original one -- 1960, i think? The remake was terrible although it had the right amount of diversity and appropriate social messaging as I recall.

Reply to  Just Mac

You are the second person today that I’ve talked to, Mac, that has that same opinion -- I’ve never seen it, but will look for it this week.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Happy Tuesday, Gerbil Nation!

Working summers at a small company had some advantages over working at a larger one. I got to do many more jobs -- assembly, investment casting, grinding, running a finicky injection molding machine, shipping, etc.

It looks like Hamas is hammering Israel. Can’t wait for the Biden speech condemning it. He better do it soon before nap time.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

I’m sure Biden will caution both sides to exercise restraint.

One guy I need to catch up on is Spalding Gray. I’ve seen most of his monologue performances, but not all, and was lucky enough to see him at Royce Hall at UCLA many years ago. The man could tell a story and died tragically much too young. A small taste -- sorry for the bad language.