dv8 - something whimsical but not grim
dv8 - something whimsical but not grim
27 days ago

Happy Exasperated Fish Wednesday Firsties, GN. Just back from the Big Route after getting a bit of sleep after the Flagstaff trip. Everything went fine on both.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

Rod ‘n’ reel Wednesday salutations, Wheelizens!

Hi, dv8 (and Harper)!

Glad both the Big Route and Flagstaff outings went well; yay!

Perhaps it’s simply due to current events; teh thread fish looks like it could be a WWII-era -- or contemporary -- antisemitic trope. 👿

Goodness gracious…I really loathe some of JimCo’s customers.

BBL.

hitler polish - polish.jpeg
27 days ago

Good morning, Fatwa, and Dv8.

Fatwa: Instead of loathing your customers, perhaps try embracing them with love, kindness, and virtual hugs?

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

G’day, Sven!

My hatred for said customers is pretty-much due to our courteous, polite and professional treatment of unworthy yammerheads being met with avarice and utter contempt.

Clearly, using honey failed.

Spitting on them (if not use of a shiv) is where we’ve come to.

I don’t make the rules.

Fatwa Arbuckle: Joooish Space Laser Operator

I appreciate the way this guy thinks re Israel’s response to attacks:

27 days ago

Sad news for a DHD alumni over at AoS: “Prayers are needed for OregonMuse, who fell at the beginning of the month and needed surgery. He has continuing nerve damage and swelling and asks for prayer for healing as his recovery has been much slower than he’d like. He says that he is aiming to resume regular blogging next week.”

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
27 days ago

Happy Wednesday (now with moar feesh!), Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, dv8 (and Harper!), Fatwa, and Sven!

Busy morning, already. My principal started texting me at 7:20 this morning (work starts at 8).

dv8 -- glad your trip to Flagstaff and the Big Route went well.

Fatwa -- love the pic! Great article, and when the carrot doesn’t work, it’s time to bring out the stick.

27 days ago

It took me a while to figure out what today’s thread pic reminded me of. Drawing of my grandfather:

grandpa.jpg
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
27 days ago

Very cool, Sven!
Nota Bene: La Parola doesn’t mean what you might think. La Parola means “the word” -- The Bible.