Good morning, GN, and blessings on this day.

Thanks for sharing your pictures yesterday, Mac.

Memorial Day salutations, GN!

Hi, Sven (and Mrs. Sven).

As always, I am so grateful to those who have paid for our freedoms with their lives…and hope their sacrifices were ultimately not in vain.

Mac --

I enjoyed your pics yesterday as well; cheers, sir.

Was flipping through the channels yesterday stopping at random sporting events. An NHL playoff game -- 17,000 people in attendance with no soical distancing and no masks; the Indy 500 -150,000 people in attendance with no social distancing and no masks; some golf thing with many people in attendance and no social distancing no masks.

The other day I went to an outdoor plant nursery. Six acres of blooming plants and foliage and I’m the only one walking around without a mask on. Over at Home Depot, they still have someone at the door to count the number of customers and masks still required.

California is absolutely bonkers.

Criminy…too many Californians really don’t want to give up their mask fetishes (in the “magical spirit” meaning of that word).

Hi, Fatwa! Glad to see you are behaving and not doing any further against policy antics to get banned again.

I aim to misbehave.

Considering what an all around a**hole and leftist puke Joss Whedon is, it’s hard to believe he made that movie.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Agreed.

From an uncle’s photo album.

Gardelegen.png
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

A reflective Memorial Day, Gerbil Nation.
Good morning, Sven, and Fatwa.

I remember way back when, on Memorial Day weekend, the TV schedule was filled with movies memorializing those who gave their all in defense of freedom, and this country. That number has dropped steadily over the years as the far-Left has succeeded in their indoctrination program. Today there may be one or two cable channels that might show an old WWII movie, but maybe not even that.

Sven -- in re masks, I was disappointed to see that my city is having a virtual Memorial Day celebration. They couldn’t even be bothered to spread out the seats.

You should have Fatwa write them a letter expressing your disappointment.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

LOL

I’d certainly provide Paddy a hefty VIP discount.

Hi, Paddy!

Sorry your moronic municipality’s still Kovid krayzee re public gatherings.

======================

CorporateToolK just set up a new router to replace the used one we purchased six or seven years ago. Using WiFi, my laptop connection (located near the router downstairs) went from 17 mps to over 100 on downloads; desktop in office upstairs went from 14 to a hair under 99. (That’s with all four computers, two phones, a Kindle and a tablet connected.)

I’m thinking we were probably about due for the upgrade. 😉

We don’t have any TVs, but this router will allegedly support up to 24 devices.

Last edited 6 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

I was getting 50 mps over wifi on my personal laptop and 100 mps on my work laptop over ethernet. I changed from old cat 5 cables to new cat 6e and plugged both laptops in. Now I’m getting over 225 mps.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse