It’s Thursday; you otter be happy, GN!

Based on an email Jim forwarded to me last night, one of the drool-‘tards at HH-A HOA has been rebuffed for the third time (that we’re aware of) for failure to furnish documentation of why the HOA believes they have a claim against our bonding company.

Narrator: They don’t.

The adjuster for said company could not be moar -- repeatedly -- specific re what info the HOA needs to furnish. The HH-A individual in question is an LAUSD teacher with a masters in English; that degree doesn’t seem to be doing him much good so far. 👿

Teh stoopid…it burns.

Last edited 5 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Maybe said person’s emails should be returned marked up in red ink. That might be more understandable to them.

Good morning, GN!

When I was here a minute ago, there were two new posts from Fatwa that said “waiting for approval.” Now they are gone. I took a look at the dashboard but not seeing anything in there, but then I don’t know much about WordPress.

One of the comments was about the fireworks-LAPD fiasco last night.

Reply to  Just Mac

Thanks, Mac.

Reply to  Just Mac

You are correct, sir.

For some reason, this site was adding seemingly random “L”s to that comment, which farked the link. Tossed my first comment and tried again, same think so I trashed them both.

It was cell phone video of the LAPD bomb squaL screwing the pooch with that “controlled detonation.

It’s the “L” thing’s happening again, I’ll try logging out and back in..L

At least it’s only adding”L”s to your posts instead of something really nasty like “I support Joe Biden and he can sniff my hair anytime.”

Reply to  Just Mac

Or hangy down thingys in the back?

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Sure Happy It’s Thursday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, Sven, and Mac!

It’s another beautiful day in paradise and the only things that transferred over in the domain switch were emails and our Google drive. Tech support told me to login to my old account to export my bookmarks, but they changed the password and so far haven’t responded to my request for said password. It would be nice if my calendar entries and task list were restored, but I’m not holding my breath at this point. If I knew things wouldn’t transfer, I would have exported everything I need, then imported them into the new domain, but we were told everything would transfer. Oh, well.

Hi, Sven, Mac and Paddy!

Let us see if the random “L” thing happens again when I try to type as comment.

Yes…yes it is; I wonder whyL

It seems to add them when I hit “POST”L

Gonna restart my laptop and see if that clears it upL

Let’s see if this “L” problem has gone away.

I’ll just hit “POST” and…

Seems to be gone; yay!!1!

Reply to  Just Mac

Couldn’t think of anything else to try.

As the Russians say, “Some days you get the bear; some days the bear gets you.”

I think this law, if enforced, will see blood in the streets.

As it should; taxing / regulating a constitutionally guaranteed right -- not to mention a natural right -- sorta sounds like tyranny to me.

Plus, how would these new laws have prevented the Santa Clarita Valley Transportation Authority shootings?

It’s the usual BS designed not to be be effective or even implemented, but rather to force the 2A groups to raise money to bring it to the courts. IMO.

Picked up my truck last night -- cost me almost $2K, but that included all new tires.Runs like new now. Quite pleased and a LOT cheaper than buying a newer one.

That’s good news, Sven!

dv8
dv8

Thursday, GN! Time for the Big Big Route!!L
This is the biggest day of the two.L

No time to play Skyrim before work.L
Too much laundry to do.L

Hey Fatwa!!L

What a strange thingL

Luckily it hasn’t been happening to anyone else.L

Reply to  dv8

LOL.L

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

I saw this and immediately thought of Harper.

Last edited 5 months ago by Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse