Holy Clumping Kitteh Litter…it’s Monday!!

Is there some sort of quadrennial international athletic competition currently in-progress?

=======================

I’d sure hate to have to iron these nifty pantaloons from the Spongebob Fashion Collection:

accordian pleated pants.jpeg
Last edited 1 month ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
Reply to  Just Mac

I’d like to know if those pants make cartoonish, wheezy accordion noises as the model stomps down the runway.

dv8 - totally not curvycom
dv8 - totally not curvycom
1 month ago

TSW fun fact: The outfit is composed completely of soy (including the runway model)!

Last edited 1 month ago by dv8 - totally not curvycom
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
1 month ago

Does that mean when zhe walks, xer “pants” go squeee! squeeee! squeee! ?

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
1 month ago

Happy Cat-astrophic Monday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, and Mac!

We watched a few hours of the Olympics yesterday -- primarily through streaming services. They have most all of the competitions -- sometimes missing qualification rounds -- and all of the sports. You don’t have to watch in real time and don’t have to put up with the athlete spotlights and human interest stories. Yesterday we watched the semi-finals and finals of women’s foil and men’s epee, along with men’s 10m air rifle and some of women’s gymnastics. In air rifle, I didn’t realize that they subdivide the 10 ring into 0.5mm increments and you can score up to a 10.9 on each shot.

Sven -- thanks for sharing the pic of Jack Tatum. He’s a handsome cat and looks like he could be a handful.

1 month ago

Good morning, Fatwa, Mac, and Paddy -- happy Monday.

Hi, Mac, Paddy and Sven!

Just read that a second hanky-headed “Olympian” has refused to participate in a judo bout with the same Israeli. (First one -- and his coach -- were decertified and sent home on Saturday.)

Guess it’s considered less embarrassing to shamefully forfeit an Olympic match than to risk getting their asses kicked by a filthy Jooo in front of the whole world.

Good!

jew-jitsu.jpg
Last edited 1 month ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
1 month ago

At least he refused to fight a Joooo -- imagine the trauma if it had been a transexual or black guy. THAT would have crossed the line.

dv8 - totally not curvycom
dv8 - totally not curvycom

Jew jitsu. Rotflmao.

1 month ago

Took the day off -- I had some eye trouble over the weekend, was little better than a lump Sunday, and used today to remove some those “to do” things from my list.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
1 month ago

I’m sorry your eye is still giving you trouble, Sven. Is there any way you can blame it on Newsom?

1 month ago

Of course -- my troubles really started when he became governor. Cause and effect -- works for me.

My bet is that he gets recalled as I think things in CA over the next few months are going to be troublesome: High gas prices, covid lockdowns, school starting back up with masked students, fires, no water, more homeless, power outages, more crime,etc. He might get lucky on the fires, crime, and homeless, but the rest will continue to rise over the next two months.

The bonus if he is recalled, and this could be my biggest reason for voting for that to happen, is that it will kill his 2024 and 2028 presidential aspirations -- he’s the dem that scares me the most.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
1 month ago

I can’t argue with that.

dv8 - totally not curvycom
dv8 - totally not curvycom
1 month ago

Is Caitlin Jenner still running?

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse