1 year ago

I’m still awake. Good morning.

I fell into scrolling through gab/dissenter. it was quite a rabbit hole. But interesting.

trends.gab.com is a pretty good news aggregator powered by its users, Harper uses it a lot, it’s a great way to see what stories naturally percolate to the top without any algorithmic manipulation.

Thursday compliments, GN!

Hey, dv8 (and Harper!!1!)!

I’ll check out trends.gab.com later today; another decent aggregator would be good, I think. (So I can get moar demoralized by current events.)

So Hovercat is watching me, um, do that thing? 👿

I reckon Hovercat’s the next stage in evolution after Monorail Cat.

========================

visit australia.jpeg
Last edited 1 year ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
1 year ago

I’ll check out trends.gab.com later today;

You’ll probably end up blaming me for your further demoralization… anyway… happy to help out. : )

Nope…won’t blame you; I’ll own my demoralization. 🙂

1 year ago

well, I guess I should try to sleep before work tonight.

1 year ago

Hello, Dv8, and Fatwa -- good day, GN.

ThePlagueFairy
ThePlagueFairy
1 year ago

Good morning Fatwa and Sven.

You know what we could do to show we really don’t give a fig about anything? Parole Sirhan-bloody-Sirhan!

291019cwo.jpg
Reply to  ThePlagueFairy

Good morning, Miss Harper.

I have a hard time getting upset over Sirhan getting paroled, considering how many other murderers have done their time and been let out or been paroled.

1 year ago

Sure Happy It’s Thursday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, dv8, Fatwa, Sven, and Harper!!

Life is getting busier and busier at work as we approach the first day of school (next Tuesday) and I end up answering moar and moar questions for the new hire that isn’t in my chain of command. I’d tell her to ask her boss (who is also my boss), but she doesn’t know the answers, either.

1 year ago

Good luck with the new school year and good luck in your new position.

ThePlagueFairy
ThePlagueFairy
1 year ago

Must be exciting, Paddy’O, getting ready for the new year. I’m sure you’ll sail that ship well. I’d be asking you questions, too, were I in that position. One doesn’t have to talk to you for long to figure out that you are a person who knows what to do in a situation you’re involved with.

Reply to  ThePlagueFairy

I wouldn’t mind it if they’d said, “Paddy, would you mind training this new person while learning your own new job without any assistance, because the rest of us don’t have a clue how she should be doing her job”, but that didn’t happen.

ThePlagueFairy
ThePlagueFairy
1 year ago

Gentle Mac, I’ve been thinking all day about the shedding pattern of Hovercat. The more I think about it the worse it gets.

1 year ago

Well… Checking in before work and The Big Route tonight.

I discovered a group on gab for people who use Dissenter. Where… I guess we can all commiserate that they are not properly supporting it and where nothing will actually happen or get fixed. Damn. It was such a great concept and worked great in the beginning, but clearly Torba has put it on the back burner. Which is a shame.

1 year ago

Anyway, see you all later. I’ll be gone til tomorrow morning, God willing.