Damned seagulls.

“Johnathan Livingston…you bring that toddler back right now, you flying-rat-bastard!!”

Mac --

Sorry to read about your arthritis and other tsuris. Very much hope it can all be resolved in a satisfactory manner; criminy.

==========================

Carpy “cerebro-cinema” continues; I have enormous anxiety about the entire HH-A HOA matter. I also have very little confidence in a fair resolution (based, in large part, on past experience).

This whole mess has been taking a real toll on Jim and me for nearly six months, especially all of the wasted time and lack of sleep.

In addition to financial compensation, I want freakin’ blood…and I don’t mean that metaphorically.

“If you can’t be a good example, you’ll just have to be a horrible warning.” -- Catherine Aird

===========================

Current mood:

no lives matter.jpeg
Last edited 1 year ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
1 year ago

Good morning, Fatwa. It sucks what you and Jim have been going through -- wish there was something I could do to help.

Sorry too, Mac, to read about your arthritis -- hope you get some relief.

1 year ago

Happy Free Childcare Friday, Gerbil Nation!

Mac -- I’m sorry to hear about your arthritis. I hope you’re able to get some relief from it. I also hope your financial situation turns out better than you fear.

Fatwa -- I hope you can take some time to “turn off” all the madness in your life and re-connect with what gives you joy.

1 year ago

Teh bestest place ever announced their covid vaccination guidelines. Vaccination is not required as a condition of employment, but if you don’t provide proof of the jab, then the cost of your health insurance premiums are hit with a $50/month increase.

They compare this to increased premiums if you smoke. The difference is that they don’t require proof that you don’t smoke. Nor do they consider natural immunity from previously having covid as an exemption -- it’s not even mentioned.

1 year ago

If anyone was ever willing to give the benefit of the doubt to anything the leftists say, the way they have manipulated and lied about this horse/whipping non-incident ought to get them to say never again. This is worse than Nicholas Sandman or the “very good people” distortion.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

I feel for everyone here. All of the things. Just got back from a very long shift. Difficulties with the mail machine.

HVAC people coming today, I hope I can sleep a bit before they get here.

Drive-by:

Hi, Sven, Paddy and dv8 (and Harper!!1!)!

Demand for Arbitration re HH-A HOA filed this morning; now have the great pleasure of getting some emails ready to inform them of same. (Which I will wait until late this afternoon to send, because I’d like them to have a lovely weekend.). 👿

dv8 --

Rest well before the HVAC tech arrives.

Also:

all-the-things.gif

Another drive-by:

The CA Contractors State Licensing Board has just been notified to dismiss / withdraw their Mandatory Arbitration Demand along with supporting documents.

JimCo filed its Demand for Arbitration this morning per Lawbaw’s recommendation; sort o’ feels good that the shit’s on the other shoe for a change.

Since I don’t have any other pressing matters for the rest of the work week I think I’m gonna whoop it up with some fresh coffee, fresh cinnamon cake and half a Diazepam.

Wild old man party time; woooooooo!

party.jpg
1 year ago

Don’t go too crazy!

1 year ago

When you go outside, please remember to wear pants!

1 year ago

Watching the Maricopa audit results press conference -- yeah, there’s enough questions there to seriously question the outcome of the 2020 election. Smoking gun? No, but a lot of bullshit was going on.

1 year ago

I’ll have to find a summary somewhere.

1 year ago

It’s interesting and clearly articulated. A good presentation. Still going on.