Buh.

Caturday greetin’s, GN!

Glad to see from Mac’s thread pic that nature is healing; been worried that sharks aren’t getting enough toddlers in their diet. (Probably due to “climate change” or encroachment on their territory.)

I think I got my first relatively decent night’s sleep in months last night. I’m sure it had nothing to do with feeling like JimCo’s finally going on the offensive re HH-A HOA.

And I plan to be as offensive as possible throughout the process. 👿

(In a nutshell: Rather than HH-A trying to shake us down to pay for their construction defects and BS allegations, we’re going after them for an unpaid invoice plus various fees, including arbiration and Lawabaw…something we would not have been able to do via the Contractors State Licensing Board “Mandatory Arbitration” as CSLB is basically a consumer protection agency and are thus biased.)

BBL.

==========================

Wish we could use this image, bearing the legend “Merry Christmas from JimCo!”, for our 2021 corporate card:

damned roofers.jpeg
Last edited 2 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist

Good morning, Fatwa -- glad to hear that the tide has turned in your direction.

Last edited 2 months ago by Sven 2-0

Hai, Sven (and Mrs. Sven!!1!) --

I can’t say the tide has turned in our direction at this time (although it’s my hope that’s what’ll happen).

We are turning this whole situation on its head (and likely pissing them off) by claiming JimCo is the actual injured party, which is a much more supportable argument than HH-A’s.

We’ve basically grabbed the wheel of the bus from their hands by asserting our legal rights; we haven’t yet thrown them under it. 😉

It sounds like a good strategy -- i hope that you not only prevail, but that you make your opponent’s lives miserable. Might be time to buy much popcorn.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Happy Caturday, Gerbil Nation!
Good day, Fatwa, and Sven!

I’m glad to see from the thread pic that all of nature’s creatures want to help babysit that child. Isn’t mother nature wonderful?

Fatwa -- I’m glad JimCo is able to go on the offensive -- you’ve had to put up with this carp for far too long.

Had some weird weather yesterday afternoon -- a thunderstorm with brief periods of heavy rain, causing localized flash flooding.

I read about your weather yesterday, Paddy. Weird indeed.

Hits home.

“God created it all: us, cats, dogs, all the animals we love, cherish and protect, giving them lives of leisure and adoration they would not have without us, lifespans they would not have without our care. Sure, they take money, time and attention, but they give so much more.
That’s on purpose, because God created them to make us better people.”

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Well said. The corollary is that you can tell a lot about a person by how they treat pets.

dv8
dv8

Well, your maricopa county audit video got scrubbed from youtube, but you can probably get it on rumble if anyone still wants to see it. Or Bit Chute, or I think gab now has video similar to twitter.