Happy Tuesday, GN!

Sven --

Sorry to read about your continued eyeball problems; I very much hope for some sort of “breakthrough”. I can’t imagine how frustrating and concerning that is for you. Criminy.

Paddy --

Teh cover letter was literally two sentences.

10/06/21 will mark six months since this carp (HH-A trying to shakedown JimCo to pay for their damned construction defect) began and I’ve had more than enough of it plus trying to do the rest of my job.

Probably won’t know definitively until about that date what the final outcome of the BS with our bonding company is, either. (I cannot understand why JimCo had to respond to the bonding adjuster on pretty tight deadlines, but the HH-A filth got a thirty day extension to provide documentation of shit we didn’t do. The lack of procedural transparency -- among other things -- is quite vexing.)

=========================

psaki - peppermint patty.jpeg

We do try to feed all hungry critters especially the lost ones.

Good morning, Fatwa.

Happy Tuesday, Gerbil Nation!

Sven -- you’re a Good Gerbil.

Fatwa -- six months is a long time to have to put up with that carp. I hope it’s all resolved in JimCo’s favor in short order.

Not a fan, but a movie I’d like to see:

Interesting. I had no idea any of that was going on.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

I had no idea! I mean, I’ve heard of them, but… wow…..

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Also looks like a well made documentary.

Juggalos are like Dead Heads only more committed and less about the music than the gatherings. Apparently a really big deal in the midwest.

Only in California. “In a bizarre turn of events, charging documents said 30-year-old Palo Alto resident Alexandra Souverneva accidentally started the fire as she boiled bear urine to drink.”