ThePlagueFairy
ThePlagueFairy

Bwaaahaaaaaaa*snort*haaaaaaa

Good one, Gentle Mac!

Good night, GN. Have a great day!

Aaaaaah…GINGERS!!1!

Happy Friday, GN!

Heya, Harper!!1!

With any luck, today I can get caught-up on JimCo stuff I couldn’t get to this week as I’ve been creating a HH-A HOA “timeline” in preparation for what is -- we hope -- to come. (Putting it in dispassionate black-and-white is not flattering to them; it’s almost as though they’re venal, floundering, money-grubbing ass-clowns.)

Just say it, dv8, she was mutton dressed as lamb.

damn.gif
dv8

I know I gave you a choice, but I feel much cooler you didn’t go with the Toddler version of me.

dv8

Radio Personality Neil Bortz once famously stated an answer to a question and/or challenge.

A leftist called the show, and offered up the following

“So why don’t you say something negative about white people.”

To which he replied:

“Okay, that’s easy… we’re pretty boring. I mean… If a white guy an a black guy go camping or on some kind of trip together, the white dude will come back talking like the black dude, not the other way around.”

Last edited 2 months ago by dv8

Sleep well, Miss Harper -- you too, Dv8.

You can never have too many Gingers, right?

Hey, Sven!

Actually, one ginger is sufficient.

*Raises voice*

“Isn’t that right, sweetheart?”

😉

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

Happy Friday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning (night), Harper!, Fatwa, and Sven!

Sleep well, Gentle Lady.

Fatwa -- I hope you’re able to catch up on JimCo stuff.

I’m seeing news reports celebrating the increase in the number of vaccinations in groups threatened with losing their jobs if they don’t get one. I have to wonder if that increase is fueled by peole actually getting vaccinated or by people submitting fake records? I haven’t heard of any company that is cross-referencing against whatever registry is out there.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse

I wonder if they are seeing an uptick in the numbers of vaccinations administered and are just attributing it to people afraid of losing their jobs?

That’s another possibility -- any “truth” that advances the narrative.

Since Newsom beat the recall, he’s signed into law bills such as these:

Mandatory covid vaccination for all public and private school children
Raised the minimum age of police officers from 18 to 21
Made use of police riot control tactics more restrictive
Made previously restricted personal information related to gun and ammunition sales available to “researchers”

Made Vote-by-Mail Ballots Permanent for Every Registered Voter

And he’s just getting started.

Last edited 2 months ago by Sven 2-0
dv8

I’m glad I don’t live in CA, but it’s starting to feel like no place is safe.

dv8

If Hungary decided to leave the EU, I’d consider moving there.

Reply to  dv8

“Hexit” has a nice ring to it.

Last edited 2 months ago by dv8
dv8

I kind of doubt it will happen, but I now understand why there’s some buzz that suggests Individuals whose Ribosomal DNA has been altered by the MRNA shots will die in 2 years.

There is a video by an original researcher that said all his test subjects always die, The time frame depends on Natal Telemere length, and so is a function of the subjects natural lifespan. So… The mice die in a short period of time, and extrapolating along with data from other animal subjects, it suggests that humans might die in 2 years.

It is disturbing, because the scientist claims that 100% of his test subjects died.

I hope that doesn’t happen.

One footnote is that the Astra Zenica shot is a standard vaccine, and not an MRNA shot, If I had to get one, like, gun to my head, level, I’d probably opt for that one.

It’s ridiculous though, because I’ve already had the virus. And at this point, with this highly contagious virus, it seems unlikely that almost everyone hasn’t been exposed to it at some point.int the last almost two fakkin years now.

Last edited 2 months ago by dv8
Reply to  dv8

By the way, “Fakkin” is what the “Wendy’s” chain is called in Japan. More or less short for “First Kitchen.”