21 days ago

Naw, she knocked it off just to be mean.

Happy Tuesday, GN -- we got the same weather as Paddy last night. A good and lingering thunderstorm that dropped some heavy rain at times.

Reply to  Just Mac

They are what they are. I shouldn’t be so judgey.

Tuesday greetin’s, GN

Hi, Sven!

Happy Birfday 2/7, dv8!!1!

Enjoy your souped-up pasta maker and your week.

spaghetti cake.JPG
21 days ago

That is an Italian Style Cake!!

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
21 days ago

Happy Tuesday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Sven, and Fatwa!

Cats -- destructive little buggers.

We got about 3/4 of an inch of rain yesterday/last night. It was a good soaking and a good start to our rain season.

Here’s my pressie:

16334457505212055469397468410883.jpg
Reply to  dv8

My phone camera takes too high res pictures to upload. I’m not sure there is an editor to change the res, so I just turned the res down in the camera.

Last edited 21 days ago by dv8
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Reply to  dv8

Very nice! That will save a lot of hand cranking!

Yes Indeed!

Reply to  dv8

But you’ll be burning less calories.

21 days ago

True, but I can make more Protein Noodles which will help me with my comfort food management program.

21 days ago

I’ve been watching the Project Veritas-Pfizer video that was released yesterday -- good information, but I feel bad for those scientists -- I bet they are out of a job today.

21 days ago

Yup. Someone had to tell the truth. What makes me mad is that medical information should be politically neutral. If something is good we should know. Whatever the actual risks, we should also know. There is no excuse for covering up the scope and severity of reactions-- or efficacy issues, for that matter.

Particularly for a virus with a 99.99….. survival rate, which is what it is turning out to be.

21 days ago

So I’m out and about getting medical tests in Cottonwood. I made an appointment with the GP. Now I guess I’ll go to Walmart.

Reply to  Just Mac

The one guy though, asking the undercover operative about wearing a wire…

Reply to  Just Mac

I remember that movie! Warning: I think Wilford Brimley is still alive….

Reply to  dv8

….though horribly miscast in that movie. (He was fine, really, but he didn’t really look the part of Mob Enforcer.

Reply to  Just Mac

It’s a difficult call whether to do it or not in some cases, especially with all the lies from govt officials.

20 days ago
Reply to  Just Mac

I feel for you having to make a decision like that. Glad you’re not having any problems with it. I’m still kinda worried about you. I’ll keep praying, like I do for everyone that I care about.

20 days ago
Reply to  Just Mac

The problem as I see it with the management of the pandemic, and similarly with questioning the results of the 2020 election, is that our concerns and questions are deemed illegitimate. It’s very much a shut up and get onboard or else edict and that pushes me to a no position.

I was watching Steven Crowder earlier today and he showed a clip of Fauci saying how mandates are necessary and that the threat of loss of freedom or employment will make people willingly get vaccinated. Crowder’s point was that the threats to make someone do something takes “willingly” off the table. Fauci is all about the ends justifying the means and if there’s anything that’s un-American, it’s that.

20 days ago

I guess it’s time to try to get a nap before the Big Route. We have to go to Flagstaff tomorrow--it’s that time again. With some luck, I should be able to get done early if’n I don’t dilly-dally at all. Then maybe I can get some decent sleep before we have to leave make like a tree and get outta here.

Last edited 20 days ago by dv8