Good morning, GN --

[paddy]

Sure Happy It’s Thursday, GN!

[/paddy]

Hiya, Sven!

Happy Birfday 4/7 to dv8!

Not that I was planning on going anywhere in LA soon, but won’t now for sure.

Yup…guess if I have to be out there to manage any JimCo jobs in Los Angeles, I’ll have to pack a fucking lunch. Or just not eat lunch.

May the L.A. Shitty Council be among the very first fascists to be put against the wall and/or suspended from Esso station canopies. Or Tesla charging station canopies; it’s immaterial to me.

So very grateful to be out of that shithole city in a shithole county in an increasingly shithole state.

Jim’s pretty glad to be within a few years of exiting his business.

Reply to  Mac

That’s great news, Mac!!!!

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
Reply to  Mac

Nice!!! I’m so glad to hear that, Mac!!

Sure Happy It’s Thursday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Sven, Fatwa, and Mac!

Happy birthday week, dv8!

I’m sure all of the restaurants in LA are just thrilled at this latest action by the city’s elected officious bastards. But I’m sure most of them and their employees voted for them, so my GAS meter is barely off the peg.

Mac -- that is great news! That $500 is about equivalent to 25 hours per week at minimum wage (after taxes). That really is a game changer!

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Hi everyone. I’m back on TOR again. That thingy hasn’t happened in a while so I thought maybe it had been fixed once and for all….

But no.

Our flagstaff trip was very nice. We bought some food containers from a nice lady advertising on craigslist, who was about 22 minutes from the Flagstaff Hospital. We were going to visit some family on the way down,

but one of them was very sick from a shingles shot she got.

She never had a bad reaction to any vaccine in her whole life until she got the Covid MRNA injections.

Am I being paranoid?

Maybe.

Hi dv8!

Glad your trip to Flagstaff was nice.

Mrs. Paddy had a bad reaction to the shingles vaccine she recently got. It knocked her off her feet for a solid day. Yes, she had the Pfizer COVID vaccine.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Crap! Now I’m even more paranoid : )

My work here is done.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Thanks also for the continued birthday wishes. I won’t be able to see any gifs you post until the Wheel goes back online or I get a better TOR connection. ACtually……. I can check via my phone.

Ima do that.

Last edited 11 months ago by dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Washing my cars today. Gonna take a cruise in the Caddy once it’s clean. Right now I’m waiting on the Kia Runabout.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

I went for a drive in the Caddy. It started acting up. So, lucky it was a short trip. Still was nice. 99 northstar engines get loose head bolts. It’s a $4000 job to rethread them. But if I don’t, the car is useless except in the winter. If that.

The stereo is much better than the Kia. Of course, I could beef it up with a couple of hundred dollars. Not sure if I will though.

It has a place for tweeters in the front, currently empty. I could just add those and a powered subwoofer, and that would make it the equal of the Caddy.