Caturday 2: The Snoozening.

Happy Sunday, GN!

I got nothing else…except this:

rittenhouse schroeder video game.jpeg
14 days ago

Hello, Fatwa -- good morning, GN. Like Brother Fatwa, I got nothin’.

Hiya, Sven and Mac!

Mac --

That graphic is sadly on-point.

Mirrors…pfffft. The worst for me is needing one to shave, so I get to scrutinize my face in horrific detail. But I’m unwilling to just grow a “mountain man” beard.

We need programmable personal grooming nanotech for shaving / beard-and-eyebrow trimming, removal of nose and ear hairs, etc. Just slather that stuff on, the nanocritters do their thing, spit out the hairs and scramble back into their vial.

We’ll probably have fusion energy first. 👿

14 days ago
Reply to  Just Mac

Over the last few years I’ve taken up shaving in the shower using shaving soap, although I do use a small anti-fog mirror attached to shower wall. One less mess to clean up. I tend to avoid mirrors, but then I’ve done that all my life.

Cleaned out Mrs Sven’s water feature this morning. My sump pump jammed -- small rock stuck uder the impeller -- so I had to take that apart but it’s still working. But it took me over three hours to get the job done and I’m sore and tired now -- this getting old stuff is not much fun.

Last edited 14 days ago by Sven 2-0
dv8
dv8
13 days ago

I have a nagging desire to build or buy a water feature. I keep fighting it.

dv8
dv8
13 days ago
Reply to  Just Mac

Sometimes I just use the clippers to shave. Especially on work days. When the parts of my beard that I shave get too long it kinda gets uncomfortable. Buzzing it off at a millimeter or so does the trick. But it’s just another thirty seconds to use the electric razor, which, yes, doesn’t work all that well on the neck. But it does an ok job, I guess.

dv8
dv8
13 days ago

Well, it’s late for a Sunday, but I’m checking in and reading all your posts.

dv8
dv8
13 days ago

I was able to see the thread pic by using inspect element and pasting into Brave. Currently the wheel will only work on TOR.