Monday…buh.

Sven’s post from last night was rather cryptic until I ran a search; criminy, those poor people in Waukesha.

I’m a-skeered to look at my Twitter feed until I’ve had more coffee and a shower…especially given that town’s relatively close proximity to Kenosha.

BBL.

14 days ago

Good morning, Fatwa -- happy short week, GN. The winds finally died down out here and it looks like we made it through with no fires or damage and with electricity throughout. Unfortunately, this looks like a longer Santa Ana event with winds picking up again and getting worse later this week.
Hard to tell what happened in Waukesha; actually what happened is pretty clear -- it’s the why of things that are baffling right now. Terrible.

14 days ago

Yesterday, I watched a Rittenhouse trial retrospective from Legal Insurrection. Professor Jacobson made the point that “we are living in a post-truth era” where facts don’t matter and it’s all about the narrative. Not a new observation, but apt.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
14 days ago

Happy Fat pupper Monday, Gerbil Nation!
Good mornign, Fatwa, and Sven!

I’ve been spending the morning fixing errors made by Education Specialists in the department I’m no longer a part of. I tell you, it’s getting real old. Our new Program Specialist (who hopes to be Director of Special Education next year), needs to get her department shaped up and quality control measures implemented.

In re: Waukesha -- I see that the perp’s attorney will continue to represent him in other cases in Milwaukee, but will accept no further business from him. I have to wonder how much the last couple of decades of CRT and hate whitey have to do with this tragedy.

14 days ago

Hi, Paddy.

I’m getting real tired of reading the right’s take on Kyle Rittenhouse where they preface their defense of the verdict with “Let me be clear -- he used poor judgement/ should not have been there that night” or words to that effect.

He had every right to be there and he acted to defend himself. Period. End of groveling.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
14 days ago

They want to keep getting invitations to those Beltway cocktail parties, so they don’t want to upset the movers and shakers on the Left. A pox on all of them!

14 days ago

I expect the left to wax indignant and compare the black guy running through a parade consisting of white children and adults to motorists running through illegal antifa blm a**holes blocking streets during their riots and “protests” in 3 2 1…

dv8
dv8
13 days ago

Big Route time drive by greetings…..

Thanksgiving marathon week begins..

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
13 days ago
Reply to  dv8

Good luck on the Even Bigger Route and Marathon, dv8!