Wednesday salutations, GN!

Maaaaan…yesterday sucked re JimCo.

All the leaks which had to get fixed were done, but due to a number of factors, I have the worst attitude toward my job evar.

Among other things, an awful lot of drooltards seem to think we can just freakin’ teleport men and materials all over SoCal.

“Bitch…if we had that capability, do you think we’d be killing ourselves doing roofing?!? We’d be kicking FedEx’s and DHL’s asses, instead!”

I didn’t think it was possible, but something (Chinese Lung AIDS?) has made people significantly stupider in aggregate than they were previously. Unreal.

Hope all of you have a better day than me.

You can only do what you can do.By the numbers, as more sane people flee this state, the ones that are left are bound to be a bit more nutty.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Less Sensible people left. Very good point.

So Blue states/cities become not only more left, but (even) more crazy.

Very awesome observation.!!!!!111

Good morning, Fatwa, and happy teh site is up Wednesday!

Sad news about the passing of John Madden. An end of an era, but a man that no one has a bad thing to say about and that had few if any regrets -- a life well-lived.

Harry Reid dying? One down, many more to go.

Well said, Sven.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Yeah, Bob Dole recently switched parties I hear, and became a Democrat. I understand Harry Reid remains a steadfast Democrat, so not much of a news blip there….

Happy Polar Bear Wednesday, Gerbil Nation!

I got Teh Younger to the airport this morning, then went back to bed. Hopefully his flights go well. He’s got a six hour layover in Houston, which kinda sucks.

Fatwa -- sorry about the idjits and arseholes you have to deal with. Reality is a difficult concept for a lot of people, it seems.

Hi, Paddy -- glad you got your boy to the airport -- that layover does suck though.

I saw this commercial on teevee and thought that Fatwa had a second job -- that sound engineer bears an uncanny resemblance.

Heh!

Ah…if only my hair was that white. And I was that tall.

Hi, Svan and Paddy!

Paddy --

Glad you got The Younger to the airport; a six hour layover sure does suck, ‘tho.

Been kind of a quiet JimCo day thus far, which is welcome

Last edited 9 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Everyone seems to be enjoying their family dinners.

We didn’t have much of one on Xmas, but Militia Dave did show up and we all had a nice time.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

I did a stream yesterday. Only one guy from the old days popped in and talked for a while.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Actually, it was on Monday.

Now the trick would be to do another one tonight and try to get back into the swing of it.