dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Sorry not to check in yesterday. We are all having a very nice visit.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Paddy left some squirrel tea out. I’d suggest nobody try it.

Last edited 8 months ago by dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Mmmmm…squirrel tea! (Would that be made with gray squirrels or red squirrels? I haz standards, y’know.)

I also hope it’s not sweet squirrel tea…because that would be vile.

For all your squirrel tea preparation needs:

Glad to see that Harper!!1! and dv8 are having a pleasant time with Libertarian Marc.

I got nothin’ else except another full plate of JimCo-related hooey to deal with today.

BBL.

Last edited 8 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Hi Fatwa!! about an hour ago, I literally almost posted that exact tea infuser. Then… I thought: No, I won’t go that far.

So… I’m glad you went that far, tbh.

Our Squirrel tea, back in Portland, was brewed with mostly gray squirrel.

Exacting or not, let me reiterate that you should not drink squirrel tea.

Absolutely not.

Hi, Dv8 -- all this squirrel tea talk -- I’d like to try a cup.

Good morning, Fatwa -- hooey and squirrel tea -- quite the day ahead of you!

hooey and squirrel tea

I saw Hooey and Squirrel Tea open for The Charlie Daniels Band at the Palomino, back in the 80’s.

Sure Happy It’s Thursday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, dv8 (and Harper!), Fatwa, and Sven!

Out here we mostly have ground squirrels, so that’s what we use. It lends a certain earthiness to the brew.

If you are in a zoom meeting and your laptop and unmuted microphone are maybe three feet away and you fart loudly, do you think anyone else in the meeting would hear it?

Asking for a friend.

Probably, especially if you rise up on one cheek first.

Damn. I’ll mention that to my, er, friend.

Last edited 8 months ago by Sven-SemiFascist

Not the most wonderful outcome from SCOTUS, but at least Brandon’s OSHA mandate on private businesses is dead for now.

Earlier today, teh bestest place ever put out an email with new masking mandates for corporate employees and included the lie that this is a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.” I’m tempted to respond, but not enough to actually do so. Sleeping dogs and all that.