Today we celebrate the birth of a man who was probably America’s last civil rights leader who wasn’t a total grifter. While he was certainly not perfect, I hate that his memory and -- especially -- his message have been sullied by despicable leeches who came along after him.

One of many reasons we can’t have a nice country.

=======================

How do you tell that squirrel tea has gone bad?

Um, when it steals your wallet and car keys.

=======================

mlk half century.jpg

The more I’ve pondered SAC DeSarno’s claim that:

“We do believe from our engagement with this subject that he was singularly focused on one issue, uh, and it was not specifically related to the Jewish community, uh, but we’re continuing to work to find motive and, and we will continue on that path.”

…the angrier I’ve gotten.

That POS is trying to gaslight American Jews, either because he’s “only following orders” or because he’s a a despicable ambulatory antisemitic turd with a badge and a cushy pension.

Perhaps he sympathizes with Muslims, too. (An awful lot of deep state goons do.)

I have deleted my -- admittedly vicious -- wishes for his demise, as most of you would find them rather disturbing. But I’ve had more than enough of this garbage.

Last edited 8 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist

Would it be so bad if they told the truth or were at least consistent when reaching conclusions from similar events? I can’t understand the mindset that apparently sees everything through the lens of wokeism or whatever it is.

Good morning, Fatwa -- happy Monday, GN.

Raining out here this morning -- started overnight, not heavy, but maybe 1/4 inch so far.

It doesn’t happen often, but Mac I have to object to the characterization of the thread pic cat as a “furry bastard” just because he’s trying to communicate his needs to his guardian.

Reply to  Mac

Never apologize; never explain.

Drive-by:

Hi, Sven!

Apparently so…or they’d behave differently.

Our media and government are fucking evil. Las Vegas -- the largest mass shooting in our history -- the murderous Wuakesha SUV, the daily death-toll in places like Chicago, the economy, inflation, etc. aren’t worthy of follow-up or investigation.

Ooooh…but look what coming to Disney Plus!!1!

Seems to me that this country is failing big time; part of me is glad I’ll probably be dead relatively soon.

Our media and government are fucking evil.

In all seriousness, is it that simple? I’ve come more and more to accept or at least seriously consider the “they really do hate us and want us dead” explanation, but I keep thinking there’s something else here, something I’ve overlooked, something that i just don’t understand.

Happy “Let’s ignore MLK’s message” Monday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, Sven, and Mac!

How do you tell that squirrel tea has gone bad?

When it starts stealing your beer and lying to you.

I think there are those people in positions of power who desire to tear down civilization in order to remake it in a form of their choosing, with themselves at the top. The wants, wishes, and desires of those below them are not a consideration. These people are evil. Then there are those who have bought into the lies and by their actions (or inactions) help to bring about that change. These people are ignorant, but not necessarily evil.

Hi, Paddy!

You’re more positive than me; I see them as being either actively evil or banally evil.

We are well past the “Claire Wolfe line”; keep hoping to wake up one morning and see the first -- of many -- malefactor’s finally been whacked.

(Yeah, I’m pretty well aware of what I’m saying; I’m past the “IDGAF anymore line”.)

Hi, Paddy -- I may be doing too much thinking about the why. I’m reminded of a scene from the HBO series Deadwood, where Al Swearengen can’t figure out what Hearst has in mind -- why he’s doing what he’s doing and he finally tells his main henchman, “It’s past me. I cannot figure the fuckin’ angle. Go ahead and fucking fight him.”

And along the same lines, excuse the language. “Pain-in-the-balls Hearst. Running his holdings like a despot, I grant, has a fucking logic. It’s the way I fucking run mine. It’s the way I’d run my home if I fucking had one. But there’s no practical need for him to run the whole fucking camp. That’s out of scale. It’s out of proportion, and it’s a warped unnatural impulse, this fucking cocksucker!”

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Libertarian Marc is on his way to visit some family now.

We had a very nice visit.

I can confirm that he does not like squirrel tea