Oh boy…Treasure Panda Friday!!1!

A good deal of my time yesterday was taken-up dealing with further HH-A HOA bullshit; today will be more of the same.

There are a few people there whom I wish would simply drop dead. (Okay, not entirely true; I actually wish they’d die in agonizing pain, humiliation and abject terror…but I’d be willing to settle for a fatal coronary, cerebral aneurysm, etc.)

Got-dayum I am furious.

==========================

coyote under rock.jpeg
Last edited 8 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist

Good morning, Fatwa --

You ought to come up to California for a visit so you can meet these folks in person.

I remember the first time I ever heard of Meat Loaf -- it was at a party at a house somewhere east of Platt Ave. and north of of Vanownen -- whose house, I don’t recall.Must have been 1977 and there was one of those live concert shows that used to come on at 11:30 -- probably In Concert -- on the teevee with the volume cranked. There were a bunch of people clustered around watching this fat guy, definitely not looking like a typical rock n roller from that era, belt out songs. RIP and thanks for all the good music over the years.

I heard some of Brandon’s press conference the other day, but what I didn’t hear, maybe missed it, is one reporter asking how many Americans are still stuck trying to get out of Afghanistan. Nor the status of all those Afghans that we flew over here.

I guess the media has moved on to more important things.

That would distract from discussing how he has exceeded expectations in his first year.

Happy Perfectly Good Raccoon Friday, Gerbil Nation!

Sven -- that’s sad to hear about Meat Loaf. I remember the range of emotions he put into his music -- just incredible.

Fatwa -- I’m sorry to hear that HHA-HOA is still a festering pustule on the inflamed backside of the SFV and that you get to deal with it.

Harper -- thank you for your contributions to Teh MO.

I’m not sure when the word “gangs” became forbidden to speak, but here’s our governor apologizing for using it yesterday -- apparently “groups of folks committing crimes” is now the correct term.

Oh, FFS. Now we’re worried about offending gangbangers?

Yeah, just another example of language evolving like bums becoming the homeless and morphing into the temporary unhoused.