Happy Tuesday, GN!

Yesterday, Jim inspected two alleged leaks on different roofs we did in ’20; one at HH-A HOA and the other at the most overall difficult place we’ve ever done. The most difficult place had a stain from an old leak (prior to JimCo’s new roof) bleeding through the paint; probably wasn’t “Kilz’d” as well as it ought to have been.

The one at HH-A HOA was from wood siding (which was not part of our scope-of-work). Tenant told Jim it had leaked in exactly the same place prior to us replacing the roofs.

Both properties are managed by the same POS (who has let HH-A make repeated attempts to extort money from us for their construction defects).

Glad (but totally unsurprised) to be vindicated re the leaks; however, it’s gonna be hard not to write “neener neener, beeyotch!” reports at this point.

So, so weary of this carp.

===========================

why leftists want to disarm you.jpeg
Last edited 8 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist

A very well thought-out piece. Thanks!

Reply to  Mac

Good morning, Mac!

That IS a good post -- thanks.

Good morning, Fatwa -- sorry that this is really the neverending story. Hopefully you and Jim & Co can soon move on to better and more productive projects.

Hey, Sven!

Cheers for your good wishes; this particular property manager lets her shitty customers run roughshod over vendors…and -- likely -- herself.

But she treats us like JimCo’s the problem because we won’t agree to (literal) extortion.

Last edited 8 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist

Have you added them to the Contractor’s Black Book?

Words mean nothing. We are deep into Humpty Dumpty territory now.

Happy Tuesday, Gerbil Nation!

Fatwa -- I hope this never-ending story comes to a satisfactory resolution soon. Glad JimCo received some vindication.

I have a meeting this morning with a new Director and I checked out his LinkedIn profile -- his preferred pronouns are “he/him.” I already don’t like him.

Well, at least they aren’t “xie/xem” or other nonsense. Good luck with the meeting.

Despite the “preferred pronouns” on his LinkedIn page, turned out to be an OK guy. Lesson my part not to judge too quickly.

Glad to hear it!

Joey Two-Scoops interrupts his demanding schedule, as war threatens to break out in Europe and China makes aggressive moves against Taiwan, to get a little dessert.
I guess the White House kitchen was all out of ice cream and cones.

NB: 1) he has to have help to get his money out of his wallet, B) he waits for his change and doesn’t even tip the server, and iii) he wanders in circles until someone directs him towards the exit.

Last edited 8 months ago by Paddy O'Furnijur, Fascista Ubriacone

The leader of the fu*kin’ free world.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

dON’T mESS wITH gECKO!!

On to work soon, GN. Managed to sleep too long this afternoon, but it will stand me in good stead tonight, at any rate.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
Reply to  Mac

this is all pretty familiar territory for me, Mac. Lack of sleep and weird sleep cycles that I was born with. Sometimes I do my current job with less sleep than I should. But I manage to get through it. I crash pretty hard afterward.

And once I’m asleep there’s always the lure to stay asleep longer than I have to. I feel so good when I’m asleep.

Anway, I guess it’s time for work. I just got a text from the driver.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
Reply to  Mac

nope, it was from Donald Trump : )

I guess the driver hasn’t left yet.

But I guess I’m going to head into work anyway. I’m just sitting around at this point.

Still slogging through Dante.