It’s Mutant Kitteh Caturday; yay!!

Currently 24ºF and sunny here in Happy Larryville; will be colder tonight…could use a skosh of glowball warmening right now.

I got nothin’ else…’cept a burning hatred for everyone involved in -- or ignoring -- HH-A HOA’s attempted extortion; I’m at the end of my farking rope with those people.

Would prefer to have them at the end of said rope experiencing, erm, exceedingly sore necks.

“Ow…my neck’s killing me!” 👿

America’s “legal” system is probably one of the better ones on the planet…and yet it sucks mightily.

Bah!

Last edited 8 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist

Good morning, Fatwa. I wish I had some advice or a solution.

Knowing cats, I bet there’s a few other kittens somewhere missing all their beans.

The trucker’s Freedom Convoy arrives in Ottawa in a couple of hours. Not sure how the govt is going to respond -- I’m sure they’d like it all to just go away.
Live streaming:

Last edited 8 months ago by Sven-SemiFascist

Mornin’, Sven!

Looks like it’s less windy there for the next little bit, so that’s good

I wish I had some advice or a solution.

Cheers, man. I have solutions but most normies would find them a bit over-the-top and, frankly, I’d prefer not to die in prison. (Glad that BK’s with me on the latter…)

Sure wish the Zionist Weather Machine had pinpoint accuracy. Or that Mossad had land sharks with frikken’ laser beams.

Happy Caturday, Gerbil Nation! Now with moar beans!!!!

Fatwa -- what Sven said. I’m sorry you’re going through this carp.

I hope the Freedom Convoy clogs up the streets around parliament and causes loads of grief for Trudeau the Lesser and the other politicians and bureaucrats.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Been following the convoy’s Their popping up all over the globe also.

Stayed up late(er) so I can get to church tomorrow.

Good night for now, all y’all.

Rest well, Dv8.

Have some time, taking Mac’ recommendation and trying Acronis for backups -- I only back up once a month and honestly I’ve skipped the last two months -- just enough stuff getting saved on my PC.

Acronis -- almost done with a fully system backup on a clean WD external hard drive -- about 3 hours -- .6TB.

Tom Brady retiring -- that’s huge NFL news. Over the years I came around from hating him for the whole Tuck Rule screw job to accepting him as the GOAT. There’s no arguing with his achievements.

Had to laugh coming across “Neil Young, better known as ‘and Young’.” The old rebel rockers have aged to our grandparents in terms of crankiness.