Thank Fark It’s Friday, Wheelizens!

In response to the question posed in Mac’s thread pic: why not do both? 😉

Got another JimCo Hell day on-tap; grateful to have legit invoicing and bids to do, less sanguine about dealing with unnecessary BS caused by lousy HOA people.

The two years of KOVID-krayzee in SoCal has substantially increased the amount of baseless carp we’ve had to deal with. I suspect there’s been a major uptick in poor mental health caused by the scamdemic panic with it’s non-stop fear-mongering.

Kinda wish I had the resources to build a super-villain lair so I could take my misanthropy up a few notches…

Bah!

Last edited 7 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist

Good morning, Fatwa -- doing both is some good out-of-the-box thinking.

The winds have died down, but we are looking at temps hitting close to 90 today. Do.Not.Like.

Happy Friday, Gerbil Nation!

Of course you should deal with your glaring emotional issues! But also think about all those homeless raccoons!

Fatwa -- in answer to your question, yes, there has been a huge uptick in people with mental health issues -- primarily anxiety and depression. The sad thing is that it’s really affecting kids and there was no need for it.

Excellent!

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

More racoons… definitely.

“More coons” is the new “More cowbell.” Good morning, Dv8.

So what happens next in Canada? I guess it goes one of two ways. Either the govt capitulates and removes their vaccine mandates or they forcibly end the protests. Either way, govt loses.

So far, govt and media’s attempts to portray the truckers as deplorables hasn’t worked. What they need is a violent or otherwise shocking event to justify their own violent response. Would I put it past them to manufacture one? No.

Either way, I think it comes to a head this weekend.

For whatever reason, this song, that I haven’t heard in years, was playing in my head when I awoke this morning.

One way apparently to kill a thread. Play some Humble Pie.

I don’t know. I like me some 30 Days in the Hole.

Reply to  Mac

Now don’t go exaggerating, Mac! Irene Ryan was 60 years old when she started playing Granny. Also, take a look at that photo. Does she look 18 to you?