Sure Happy It’s Thursday, GN! (h/t Paddy O’F.)

Were I a gamblin’ man, I’d wager that Quintez Brown -- the guy whom BLM bailed in Louisville yesterday -- will turn out to have a little, uh, problem with the Ooo-jays.

I suspect furious sanitizing of his social media is ongoing.

Glad that Canadian MP Melissa Lantsman called out Justin Castreau for his remark re Canuck conservatives standing with “people who wave swastikas.”

Another busy day for me; BBL.

==========================

I know what I want for lunch today:

criminalized onion relish.jpeg
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

That wayward onion relish is making me very hungry.

If you look closely, the label says it’s made from “Prime topside”.
I’m not sure what that is, but it doesn’t sound appetizing. Actually, the criminalized onions sound better than prime topside.

Oh, and hi, dv8!

Good morning, Fatwa -- happy day, GN.

Excellent point in the thread pic, Mac -- thanks.

Sure Happy It’s Thursday, Gerbil Nation!

Isn’t it amazing how an attempted murderer gets low bail, while those accused of wandering through the halls of Congress are still languishing in 3rd world conditions?

I’ve got a letter to write in response to an attorney’s request for documents in what has become a dispute amongst members of Mrs. Paddy’s extended family. I’m going to try to keep the snark to a minimum in this first one. I don’t want to go full Fatwa on them out of the gate.

Unless you are Fatwa, never go full Fatwa.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

A lot of Jooooish Space Laser action that I missed out on.

At least I feel like I’m caught up on sleep.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

I should be good for the Big Route tonight.

Good on you.

Drive-by:

Hi, Sven, Paddy and dv8 (and Harper!!1!)!

Darn, I’d meant to compliment Mac on today’s thread pic, too. My bad.

Paddy --

As a general rule, I think it’s wise to skip the snark in v1.0 of correspondence. Hope you won’t need to write a v2.0.

Unless you are Fatwa, never go full Fatwa.

Awww…t’anks, Sven; I am a Gerbil who will live in infamy.

And I’m good with that.

Hope you won’t need to write a v2.0.

Thanks, but I’m sure there will be a v2.0, 3.0, and most likely a 4.0, with the odds of additional versions at least 50:50 at this point.

The woke left in this country has been nuts for the last 30 years but at least they were mostly contained. Since 2016 though when Trump broke them entirely, Claire Wolfe puts it best:

The nonsense long festering on college campuses has burst forth like pus from a boil into the mainstream culture. The foul, disease-ridden ooze of grievance, cancellation, purges, socialism, anti-free speech, savage moral righteousness, absolute intolerance of any disagreement, identity politics, politically correct racism, rule by childish whim, ignorance of history, and hatred for anyone perceived as “other,” now spreads freely across the land.

But given all that, the last week has been off the charts in terms of craziness. Consider that just in the past week:

1. The open hypocrisy displayed with mask mandates by the elites at the Super Bowl.
  2. The judge in Sarah Palin’s libel case against the NY Times dismissing her case while the jury was still deliberating the case.
  3. Remington essentially admitting liability in a mass shooting where their rifle was legally purchased and properly stored before Adam Lanza killed his mother and broke into the gun safe in order to get it and use it to kill.
  4. Canada not just declaring martial law, but hacked donor information now being gleefully published on MSM and social media.
  5. Objectively peaceful protests in a Western nation being declared as a terrorist insurrection.
  6. The black BLM would be assassin in Louisville charged with 4 counts of attempted murder being released on bond the very next day with funds raised by BLM. And the media’s absolute silence about the whole thing.
  7. The whole Joe Rogan debacle.
  8. John Durham’s indictments -- another story that has garnered little MSM attention.

If this isn’t peak stupid, then I don’t have much hope left.

There’s always room, if not appetite, for moar stooopid.

Canadian authorities have started arresting Freedom Convoy organizers including Tamara Lich tonight. This is a video she did last night -- these are the types of people that are labeled terrorists.

Our Polish friend turned 86 last month, but sadly had a stroke last Sunday and was found by a neighbor later that day. He spent 3 days in the hospital and then was moved to a rehab facility in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley. We found out about it last night when his sister called us from Michigan.

Me and Mrs Sven drove over the hill this afternoon, but weren’t allowed to see him and they wouldn’t give us any information about his condition. They actually don’t allow anyone to see their patients, but you can visit them if you go outside and stand by their window and wear a mask. Unfortunately, his blinds were drawn, so that was fruitless. We’ll try again tomorrow.

I’ve avoided the SFV mostly successfully the last several years, but the place isn’t any less a sh**hole than the last time I was there and Reseda is the pits.