Crusty Tuesday salutations, GN!

That thread pug’s just loafing…and due to punning, I’m probably toast.

(Perhaps if I butter you all up, I’ll be forgiven.)

======================

Read earlier the mayor of Ottawa has floated the idea of selling all the trucks they confiscated stole to “reimburse” the city for all of its “expenses” related to the protests.

I know they have Esso stations in Canada; perhaps it’s time to use one of them for its historical purpose. đź‘ż

======================

wecome back dad.jpeg
Last edited 7 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist

Heavenly Father, help me. Puns.

Hi, Fatwa, hello GN!. Happy last Tuesday of February!

No idea what the next steps are for Canadian protesters. They’ve shown remarkable restraint so far and I’d expect that to continue for now.

Tyranny with a smile.

Last edited 7 months ago by Sven-SemiFascist
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

this might be on rumble if you search, or bitchute.

Happy Tuesday, Gerbil Nation!

Pun Tuesday already? Doggone it! How do you expect me to rise to the occasion without a little warning? It’s the yeast you could do!

I’m amazed at the restraint the Canadians have shown in the face of tyranny.

Good morning, Paddy --

An excellent summary of the Canada situation:

On my radio show, I once asked the late Charles Krauthammer, one of the most insightful commentators of this era, what he saw as the greatest difference between his native Canada and his adopted country, the United States. Without hesitation, he said that in America the national motto is “Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness,” and in Canada it is “Peace, Order, and Good Government.”

None of these life-ruining, due-process defying measures is necessary. The truckers’ demonstrations could have been ended by arresting drivers who would not move their trucks or simply just towing their trucks. The purpose of these regulations is to destroy dissenters and deter future dissent. In a word, it is to ruin the lives of those who disobey Justin Trudeau.

Unbelievable in a place like Canada.

Who knew that “mischief” was so f**king serious.

Lich faces a charge of mischief, meaning she faces up to 10 years in prison.

I wonder if you donate to her defense fund if that means your bank accounts can be frozen as well?

Last edited 7 months ago by Sven-SemiFascist

Holy flerpin’ schnert! 10 years????

Yeah, I’m sure this will work out well.

During Thursday’s press conference in Fontana, CA, the governor addressed what he referred to as the COVID “propaganda machine,” naming Alex Jones’ Infowars, Steve Bannon’s WarRoom, One America News, Newsmax and Fox News as the propagandists.

Claire Wolfe gets it wrong.

And no, the world is not being run by “the Jews.” Sure, there are Jews among the evil elite, but there are also WASPy Episcopalians, agnostics, Muslims, atheists, Jesuit-trained Catholics, and bunches of “humanists,” whatever that is.

Drive by:

Hi, Sven Teh Link King (thanks for all of those) and Paddy!

How do you expect me to rise to the occasion without a little warning?

Because I know you were…well-bread.

Unbelievable in a place like Canada.

They gave up a lot of their guns, eh?

Hosers.

So war with Russia? What could possibly go wrong with that?