Oh boy…Querying Kitteh Wednesday!

I find I do not particularly like living in “interesting times” as that term currently seems to be defined.

============================

g spot parking lot.jpeg
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

found what? Am I too thick to see it?

Reply to  Mac

LOL!

I’m w/Dv8 here. But so it goes.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
Reply to  Mac

haha, I know what it is; I just couldn’t put the two things together.

Good morning, Fatwa -- hello, GN. I gots nuthin’.

Happy Wednesday, Gerbil Nation!

This afternoon I’m flying up to Sacramento for a 1-day conference on Thursday. I wouldn’t normally find the subject matter of interest, but my boss is going, as is the Principal and my new cow-worker, so I’m going to make sure I’m not part of the “out” crowd (job preservation). My boss and the Principal are leaving today at noon, then will return on Friday, mid-day. I’m not leaving until the end of the day, then will return tomorrow, after the conference ends. I guess that’s all those years of working in the corporate world -- there’s no justification for staying another night and leaving so late the next day.

Good decision on your part, Paddy -- safe travels.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

All y’all’s stories about corporate life makes me glad I shied away from it. Just sayin.

Like most things in the world, once it gets to a certian size, it becomes unwieldy and corrupt and it’s not fun to make a living inside of those beasts.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

so it seems. I’m always amazed how a lot of people I really like and relate to can tolerate it.

Reply to  Mac

I don’t know about your neck of the woods, but this is the oddest winter I can remember. We had one week of heavy rain, many Santa Ana wind events, temps getting up 90 degrees, and many low temps below 40 and down to freezing. This morning, cloudy and 35 degrees.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
Reply to  Mac

Yeah, you guys; we just got our typical late winter storm. This will probably be the last one.

It didn’t get very cold for us this winter.

Last edited 7 months ago by dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
Reply to  Mac

I don’t blame you on that one, Mac.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
Reply to  Mac

did you ever think we’d have a potted plant as president??

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

we had a freak storm last night ish. Actually we have snow right now.

This is all out of order…

Harper went with me on the last part of The Big Route.

It was supposed to start snowing very late last night. like 2am or so.

So I did The Big Route in a different order, so I would avoid the snow if it did happen.

After doing the first few stops downtown and delivering the Big Mail Run, I did all of downtown and went up the Canyon to get it over with. Then, on my way back, I did all the stops up Airport rd.

So that was a big chunk. After that, I continued The Big Route as usual. When I passed my house, Harper surprised me and came along!!

At that point I only had the Village of Oak Creek to finish. At Conspiracy Theory James’s Circle K, James didn’t have time to talk, because he was busywith vendors. But we got Hot Chocolate and continued on to VOC.

There were a few flurries up the Canyon, and some tiny ones here and there, But the snow didn’t really start until after we were all done and we got home.

The best time for snow to start. We just got a brief hail storm.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious
Reply to  Mac

We have a lot of that here. It sounds nice hitting our wacky skylight.

Huh. Trudeau rolls over and ends his emergency act. I wonder why?

There’s a lot of Canadian commentators quite happy and doing some victory laps. However, Tamara Lich is still in jail without bail; the mandates are still in place.

Last edited 7 months ago by Sven-SemiFascist

Busy, busy, busy day. Off to the airport. Y’all be good.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

When I woke up this afternoon, shortly after making my post here about the snow, I decided to enjoy the snow storm a bit and actually get some work done.

At work, I needed to refill a propane tank for the forklift, also fix the pull rope on the loading bay doors, also, there was some recycling I was thinking about doing.

Anyway it was nice being out in the storm. I had on my space age thermals, but it really wasn’t all that cold.

I filled the propane tank, fixed the pull rope, and decided to leave the recycling in the warehouse for a dryer day.

By the time I got home, the snow was starting to build up on the ground, but I’m not sure we’re going to have any more late tonight.

Probably, the weird winter storm is over.

Last edited 7 months ago by dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious