Sunday greetin’s, GN!

Wish I like pork rinds better, as they’re a crunchy, “Atkins-friendly” item. Instead, I just half a few corn or potato chips and take the carb hit when I really get the urge.

Gas prices have surged here in the last week (~ $0.20 for 87 octane), too, but nothing like CA.

If we turn members of congress into energy, that’d be fossil fuel, right? 👿

More price increases, shrinkflation and empty shelves at Walmart this week; got-DAYUM I loathe and despise the elected, appointed and faceless bureaucratic filth who currently rule us.

Let’s go Brandon!

========================

dangerous ice.jpeg

Logical on the “ice” pattern.

Good morning, Fatwa -- happy Sunday, GN!

Cute cat thread pic, Mac. That is if they are just napping and not dead.

A blessed Sabbath, Gerbil Nation!

I’ve got to get gas after church and gasbuddy is telling me that a Costco not too far away has regular for $4.79. Let’s hope so.

Good luck with that, Paddy. I won’t be surprised if gas in CA hits $7 a gallon this year.

Long gas lines, but I was in and out in 20 minutes. Let’s see you do that with an EV!

I had to drive across town today -- in maybe five miles, the prices varied from station to station by as much as $.50/gallon.

An article that spells out where this Ukraine thing could go and it’s not unlikely IMO. https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/04/nato-involvement-in-ukraine-could-spark-nuclear-genocide-heres-how-it-could-happen/

An interesting article and a frightening scenario. It seems the key is to give Putin a way out, but how many are thinking in those terms?

Yeah, and things like Poland giving Ukraine jets and the US saying we’ll replace them is frightening and can’t be seen as anything other than NATO participating in this mess. It’s an escalation, not looking for a way to tone things down and come to some sort of arrangement.

Like covid before it, you would think that our wonderful and smart govt would have plans in place beforehand instead of making it up on the fly, but once again that seems to be what Brandon is doing.