Man, that is one ugly looking cat.

Good morning, GN -- Mac, hope Elena arrived home safely.

Reply to  Mac

Good morning, Mac! I’m glad Little Mouse made it home safely. I hope her family is doing well.

Paddy -- any updates on Mrs Paddy’s progress up north? I would have thought that town to be rebuilt by now.

Dv8 -- any job promotion updates to share?

Fatwa -- any progress with the HOA from hell?

Boy, I’m just full of questions this morning.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Not as such, The teaser/hint refers to a long term project of which I am a founding member.

The fact is I don’t know if I have the energy to bring it to fruition, but I have been working on it for some months now.

What prompted me to tease it out, was that we were talking about the corporate world, and it brought to mind my understanding of my own nature that does not allow me to occupy any position in a large or even rather small organization unless I am in the supreme position.

This does not result from a desire to be in such a position, but from a sad fact that other positions, even those I would enjoy are not a good fit for me.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

“Not a good fit” is a euphemism for something much worse than “not a good fit.” I guess I should stress that.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Imagine being the guy on the proverbial water tower….

It sounds like you have a lot invested already -- if it goes on the backburner, I hope you’ll turn the flame up in the future.

Happy Existential Possum Monday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Sven!

Mrs. Paddy and the team arrived in Paradise about 5:00 p.m. yesterday, had dinner, got settled in, and went through orientation. That’s about all I know at the moment. It takes a long time to rebuild after a major disaster. Insurance companies are extremely slow to release funds. They’re short on adjusters, the community is short on licensed contractors, and the area is short on construction materials. Of course construction can’t begin until the house is cleaned out or torn down, whichever is appropriate. This is true in any area. In the case of fire, people want to sift through the ashes to look for items that survived. Next, add in people who are under-insured or totally without insurance who are reliant on volunteers to help them rebuild and the process of rebuilding a community stretches over many years.

How long is she going to be north, Paddy?

The team comes back on Saturday.

Kid Rock, once again not pulling any punches in a newest NSFW video.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

This is how I repaired a sealed cooling system.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

I can’t get my phone to send a picture.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Not sure what is going on with my phone… Opps. there it’s working now.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

I guess I didn’t give the picture enough time to process. Short times seem long when you have ADD and/or ADD-like symptoms.

Watching the msm going on and on about how badly Russia is doing reminds me a lot of how numerous things were the smoking gun that was going to do in Trump. How’d that work out?

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious