Happy Anticipation Friday Firsties, Gerbil Nation!

It’s going to be another busy day -- my first meeting starts in a few minutes and my last one starts at 4:00 p.m.

Wish me luck!

A day full of meetings -- lucky you!

Good morning, Paddy. I hope that Fatwa is OK and just too busy re-aiming the Joooooooish Space Laser to post.

Thanks for the good thoughts and comments regarding my friend’s passing. There were actually 4 brothers, but I only met one of them, also since died, a few times as he didn’t live in the LA area. The one me and Mrs Sven are closest to is the remaining brother. They were all pretty wild and a lot of good memories from those days. And a lot of tragedy associated with that whole circle of friends and acquaintances.

dv8
dv8

It’s literally 10:30 am I’m still awake after around 13 hours of work. I get so tired of sleeping, that I can’t bring myself to just go directly to sleep sometimes when I get home.

I bought a few groceries on the way home. This way I won’t have to go out all weekend if I don’t want to.

Yesterday, I discovered that I’d run out of frozen meatballs. I use these a lot to add protein to foods / soups, etc., that don’t have enough. So rather than go to the store, I decided to make some meatballs on my own.

I used Pewdiepie’s “recipe” which has no amounts (but there’s a nice video (which at this point, has about 17M views) anyway, his recipe is for Swedish meatballs. I happened to have about 2lbs of ground beef, and 2lbs of ground pork sausage. So I used all four pounds.

• Butter, for cooking
  • Ground whatever meat,
  • Finely chopped onions, browned, about half a medium onion per pound of meat.
  • Bread crumbs, about a quarter cup per pound.
  • heavy cream
  • salt and pepper to taste.

Anyway, you get the idea.

Once cooked, I put the meatballs on a cookie sheet and into the freezer for an hour and thence into a large freezer bag after that.

I also made some of Pewdiepie’s Swedish meatball sauce. Just add some heavy cream and soy sauce to the pan drippings and simmer a bit.

Watching political videos did NOT relax me after work.

Last edited 10 months ago by dv8

Drive-by:

Hi, guys!

Just checking in; we’re okay but busy in Happy Larryville.

Sven --

If I could aim the -- as the demented Marjorie Taylor Greene was “allowed to believe” -- Rothschild’s space heat ray, there’d be three smoking former townhomes at HH-A HOA. (Hopefully with their three former owners also smoking.)

I’ll be curious what reaction -- if any -- our Demand for Arbitration receives.

My guess is an attorney will advise them to just pay the damned invoice, accumulated attorney and filing fees and put this to rest.

I expect they will ignore this sensible advice and -- hopefully -- end-up paying a shit-tonne more in attorney and arbitration fees plus possibly some “exemplary damages”.

dv8
dv8

I could suggest a few more targets if you’ve signed up for time on the Rothschild Heat Ray. There’s this one dictator who likes to dress in blackface, for example… Just sayin’

Reply to  dv8

Is there anything left of him after he got reamed by multiple folks at the EU?

dv8
dv8
Reply to  Mac

So I hear : )

dv8
dv8

I saw a clip of that from DuckHK on rumble. Very funny.