Monday…buh!

Mac --

I can somewhat relate to today’s thread pic, too.

Jerry would be proud.

Heh.

This isn’t Capodimonte, but it is ceramic:

ceramic sperm.jpg
Last edited 10 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
dv8

This is also the first I’ve heard of Capodimonte. I had to look that up. A kind of fine porcelain work.

Reply to  Mac

That and cabbage rose prints -- whether on upholstery or wallpaper. I’m not sure where he got that obsession from, but there it is.

Reply to  Mac

yes we do

This old signage from Culver City (CA) is an exemplar of many of the current problems with gummint. (IIRC, after several photos like this were published a few years back, the then-Mayor of CC got this particular issue sorted-out. Sometimes -- but not nearly often enough -- public humiliation actually works.)

culver city parking sign.jpeg
Last edited 10 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
dv8

you might need a PHD to parse that sign.

dv8

I think I’m pretty much ready for tonight’s short shift. I got up at around 6am this morning. So I should be fine to work from 6:30pm to 10:30 ish.

Happy Monday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Fatwa, and dv8 (and Harper!)!

dv8 -- good luck with the shorter day. I hope your sleep schedule is all right.

I saw something on the side bar at AoSHQ last night about Will Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscars. I didn’t even realize the Oscars were on last night. Nor do I miss them.

dv8

Maybe harper will wake up in a while and we can hang out for a few hours before I have to go.

Reply to  dv8

That would be a lovely way to prep for your work day.

dv8

that did indeed happen: Now she’s fallen asleep on the couch. We’ll have to watch that last episode over : )

Good morning, Fatwa, and Dv8. Rain today -- should be a good amount that might lead to more business for them roofing guys. Lot of wind, too.

Something that I couldn’t care less about, but that is getting much attention this morning is the Academy Awards. The slap heard around the world --

dv8

I didn’t know about the academy awards either.

Strangely, we’re having rain here today/tonight also. Funny, that.