That dachshund is a lot cuter than the average free stuff Dem.

Paddy --

Hope you’re feeling better this morning; ditto Mrs. O’F and Teh Eldest.

dv8 --

Hope the dishwasher repair went off without any major hitches. And that you get a closer Waffle House. (Since they’re based here, they’re amazingly ubiquitous; it seems like there are more of them than McDonalds, Burger Kings, Wendy’s, etc., but I don’t know if that’s really the case.)

Sven --

This morning is chemo infusion #4. The current plan is after #6, the surgeon will decide whether to operate or continue with more chemo.

Gotta go jump in the shower; nobody wants a fragrant chauffeur. 👿

===================

“Careful…we’ve got a badass with an extendo and good trigger discipline here!”

revolver with magazine.jpeg
Last edited 1 month ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
1 month ago

One of those new ghost-hybrid-revolver-with-magazine guns that’s I’ve been hearing about lately.

Good morning, Fatwa -- thanks for the update. It’s a blessing that you two are together -- not something you want to face alone.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
1 month ago
Reply to  Mac

That’s why they call it a revolver, the cartridges are revolved around their midpoint while in the grip and auto-loaded into the empty cylinder in the 6 o’clock position.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
1 month ago

Happy Friday, Gerbil Nation!
Good day, Fatwa, Sven, and Mac!

I woke up this morning shivering uncontrollably. I put on sweats and a watch cap, took some acetaminophen, went back to bed with extra blankets and slept like a rock for 90 minutes, whereupon I removed the extra blankets and watch cap and slept for another 90 minutes. I’m more congested today, but I don’t have that brain fog I had yesterday, so all-in-all, I’m doing much better, as is Mrs. Paddy. Teh Older seems to be mostly over it, except for a cough, but that is expected to linger for a few weeks.

1 month ago

That’s good news, Paddy -- everyone moving in the right direction.

1 month ago

I’ve often wondered, related to this, who organized the letter effort and if Brandon was involved. https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/05/20/justice-may-be-coming-for-the-51-who-signed-the-intel-letter-against-hunter-biden-laptop-n567405

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
1 month ago

He was certainly involved to the extent that he knew the letter to be false, yet used it as proof that he had no involvement with China, Russia, or Ukraine.

1 month ago

Huh. I have something in common with Nancy Pelosi -- neither of us can receive Communion. In my case, it’s due to a prior marriage, but still.

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
1 month ago

Has she ever offered to fill your freezer with gourmet ice cream?

1 month ago

Although I’ve been put out to pasture as a tech writer, I still read Tom Johnson -- one of the best out there. You might enjoy this article.

Event Title

https://idratherbewriting.com/blog/one-month-in-without-a-smartphone/ Date

Time

Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
Paddy O'Furnijur, Village Souse
1 month ago

An interesting read. Thanks, Sven.