Good morning, GN -- happy Saturday!!!

Fuzzy Caturday salutations, GN!

Hi, Sven!

Chemo #7 was a bit tough yesterday, but Brenda was able to eat some “hate chicken” afterwards and wasn’t doing too badly when I went to bed at midnight. She’s sleeping right now.

Joe Biden displaying that amazing empathy that he’s famous for:

“We’re, ah, condolencing ’cause your, erm, CFO suddenly started his, uh, dirt nap; I mean he’s, um, pinin’ for the fjords.”

Uncle Choo-Choo always knows just the right thing to say, as he’s clearly in his right mind. And totally capable of both competently leading this country and standing for reelection.

Plus our economy’s doing better than all of the other industrialized countries…with the exception of all of the other industrialized countries.

=====================

value of dollar couch.jpg
Last edited 5 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist

The hoopla if Trump had said the same thing…

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

“I heard about the terrific, incredible way, your fantastic CFO passed away recently. He was the absolute best!”

It would never happen, but that’s what I heard in my mind: A lota lota adjectives : )

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

What did Bejing Biden actually say?

“My condolences to the family of your CFO who dropped dead yesterday.” Video, if you can watch it, on yesterday’s thread.

Good morning, Fatwa -- our best to Brenda -- glad she’s resting this morning.

I am now sufficiently caffeinated to begin working -- I think maybe 3-4 hours today and then another 4-6 tomorrow night.

Listening to Grand Funk Railroad this morning -- good stuff. Mark Farner, lead vocalist, is playing out this way in August -- think we’ll try to see him then.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Im glad to hear that somebody does something, unlike me, lately.

Happy Caturday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Sven, Fatwa, and dv8 (and Harper!)!

Fatwa -- thanks for the BrendaK update. I’m glad she was able to eat some food and get some rest.

I’m also glad that U.S. inflation is not as bad as the rest of the industrialized world (it must be true, Sponge Brain Sh!t Pants wouldn’t lie, would he?)

My school is holding its HS graduation, 8th grade graduation, and Kindergarten promotion today and I’ve volunteered to help. That will take up most of my day. This evening we’re going out to dinner with a good friend. It’s been just over a year since his wife passed -- we’ll see how it goes.

Sound like a full day, Paddy -- are the graduations virtual or in the real world? Hope your dinner goes well.

The graduations are in the real world. We rented a ballroom at one of the Marriott hotels in the area and had enough seating for 600 people. Unlike a lot of high schools that hand out two tickets to every graduate for family, we’re allowing students to bring as many guests as they like.

The kindergarten students were so cute with their little felt mortarboards.
It was a lot of standing in one place, directing people, answering questions, and general crowd control.

OK, I’m done working for today -- got what i needed to do done and did a bit of cleanup.

I saw video of Brandon taking a tumble off his bike. I feel bad wishing he was seriously injured.