1 month ago

Happy Monday, GN! I’m starting out blurry this morning as my right eye is completely eff’d up and my vision is blurry enough that Nancy Pelosi is looking doable. Other than that, I got nothing.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

according to Greg Gutfeld, that gives you some kind of “get out of jail free” card.

1 month ago

Cool. Always good to have one of those!

1 month ago

Happy Monster Kitteh Monday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Sven, and Mac!

Sven -- I’m sorry your eye is causing you grief this morning. I’m even sorrier about the description you gave.

1 month ago

Don’t you judge me!

1 month ago

Thanks, guys. It’s been a difficult 2-3 weeks with the damn thing. This morning tho was painful instead of just being uncomfortable. It’s the blurry vision that messes me up -- not only does it make working on a computer hard to impossible, but my perceptions of everything are skewed. I have an optometrist appt tomorrow -- need a new pair of glasses for when this happens so I can function. I told him that the pair of bifocals I have work fine when my vision is normal, but that when this happens I can see distance just fine when using the lower -- upclose part of the glasses.

I thank God every day that my left eye still functions OK, but I’m frightened that one morning it won’t and then where will I be. Stuck in a blur thinking not only is Pelosi worthy of a hump, but Dianne Feinstein too. If I ever post on here along the lines of “C’mon, guys -- SWMNBN ain’t bad-looking,” I’m counting on one of you to contact Mrs Sven and tell her to shoot me now.

1 month ago

This made me laugh loudly before thinking FFS.

What’s next? You’ll be forced to resign for reading Tom Sawyer?

1 month ago

I’m sure nothing happened/will happen to the person who wrote the offensive word.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

yup. Sometimes I wonder if people don’t do this on purpose so they can retire early. Just taking advantage of the prevailing winds, so to speak.

1 month ago

Huh. The FBI raided Trump’s FL house. Interesting. Gloves off, I guess. F*ck’ em.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

It’s probably true that Trump might not be the best choice, but the more they persecute him, the more I want him to run. And the more I want him to win.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious