1 month ago

Good morning, GN!

1 month ago

Happy Wednesday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, Sven!

Fatwa is still in Teh Innertube Jail.

I can relate to the thread-kitteh. It’s going to be another in a long series of hot days.

1 month ago

Hi, Paddy.

I read that there’s demands for Trump to release the search warrant -- if I were him, I wouldn’t -- Let the govt and media make false statements and characterizations and then reveal it.

This whole raid thing is FUBAR beyond belief.

On another note, teh bestest place ever came out with a strong corporate statement in June over the SCOTUS abortion ruling, repeating the usual leftist talking points, and promising that they would financially support up $5K for those that had to leave their states to obtain an abortion in another state. Details were supposed to be forthcoming.

Anyhow, just because, I reached out twice to HR asking them what the policy is and where I can read it. Crickets.

1 month ago
Reply to  Mac

If I use she/her as pronouns, they’ll leave me alone. I’m actually curious as to how they will do this. I doubt they can get our insurance carrier to cover the costs, so is it going to be considered taxable pay to the employee? Or will they create some type of special fund that the money will come from? Will they be draconian and say that they’ll only cover expenses for one abortion a year? Will this only apply if the “pregnant person” is an employee or already covered on your insurance policy as a spouse or other dependent?

I don’t know how well they’ve thought this out and considering that it’s been going on 6-7 weeks now, I wonder if it’s a little more complicated than they figured when they did their reflexive virtue signaling.

1 month ago

Govt agents looking for documents.

2022-08-10_14-47-13.png
1 month ago

The FBI raid on Mar-a-Logo wasn’t really a “raid” and twenty-nine years ago, this wasn’t really an assault.

2022-08-10_14-50-25.png
1 month ago

Some music to close out the day

This was one of the first two albums I ever bought for myself with my own money. Rode my bicycle up Topanga Canyon past Ventura Blvd to Od Tunes and Mole Music. The other one was Black Oak Arkansas’ Raunch ‘n Roll.

Last edited 1 month ago by Sven-SemiFascist
1 month ago

And just because. Jethro Tull had a flute, but Jim Dandy had the washboard!