dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

So I answered everyone (I think) on Wednesday’s thread.

Sven:

I found something to explain certain aspects of classical music, I think. But due to today’s ordeal, I’m too tired to dig it all up and lay it all out for you. So perhaps over the weekend.

Happy Thursday, GN!

Hi, dv8 (and Harper!!1!)!

Olive the Babylon Bee; good thread pic, Mac.

Maaaaan…the Route fire at Lake Castaic is not looking good; hope firefighters can make some progress today. Wish we could send some of our rain; for some reason, I can’t get through to Zionist Weather Control HQ.

================

I see that once again, Deranged Uncle Choo-Choo is threatening peaceful Americans with the U.S. military. Sure wish I had me one of those AR-15s which (allegedly) fire bullets at better than Mach 17. I had no idea they could reach that sort of muzzle velocity; no wonder they can blow the lungs right out of people’s bodies.

*Eyeroll*

Kinetic energy FTW!

===========================

trapped in california.jpeg
Last edited 1 month ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
1 month ago

Good morning, GN.

The fire by Castaic shot up to over 5000 acres, but has been staying way north of us. Hopefully they get a handle on it today.

Thanks for the work history, Dv8, and whenever you get a chance on the classical music thing.

Fatwa -- if only some org somewhere was as diligent fact checking Biden as they were with Trump..

1 month ago

Sure Happy It’s Thursday, Gerbil Nation!
Good morning, dv8 (and Harper!), Fatwa, and Sven!

Echoing Sven’s thoughts on the Castaic fire.

The news is full of “record temperatures” and “hottest week this year”, neglecting to mention that there is always a hottest week of the year.

Off to an all-day seminar. I hope it’s worth my time.

1 month ago

Enjoy the seminar, Paddy -- we are now at 101 and supposed to hit 110. Even for a semi-fascist, that’s too hot.

1 month ago

Brandon to speak to us in a few minutes. I’ll probably watch as my blood pressure has been low today due to the heat.

1 month ago

Thanks for taking one for the team, Sven!

1 month ago

Brandon’s time for choosing speech and I know what side I’ll stand with. On the plus side, applause for his medical team cuz they seem to have gotten his meds finally figured out or at least as best they can with what they got to work with.

Go fuck yourself, Brandon.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Really…

I wonder how the midterms will actually turn out.

1 month ago