Happy Pitty Papa Friday, GN!

I believe that Judicial Watch has successfully sued CA in order to force them to obey their own laws and clean up their voter registration rolls; unsurprisingly, the Golden State has not done so.

Sven --

I hear you re food prices. We’ve never eaten very “fancy” here at CasaK, but a lot of staples have now become semi-luxuries (as we try to stay on a fairly tight budget.) The people who rule us are human garbage, and ought to be taken-out like the trash they are.

===================

I am shocked, shocked to see that Shyster, Mouthpiece, Shitweasel & Scumbag, LLC -- the law firm for HH-A -- have once again failed to do as they said they would. And I strongly doubt they’ll fix that on a Friday, meaning they’ve successfully stalled for yet another week.

I rather doubt that AAA will do anything about it…except send another letter.

This is how you incite reasonable people to engage in vigilantism.

=====================

BK Update: Not feeling great right now. Appointment for blood work this morning, which ought not take too long.

=====================

if men named eye shadow colors.jpeg
Last edited 11 days ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist
10 days ago

Good morning, Fatwa.

Hoping that BK’s tests go well and easy this morning -- you and her are always in my thoughts and prayers.

A friend’s father’s advice for when times were tough was “You do what you have to do, when you have to do it.” None of what the two of you are dealing with is easy, but you are handling it admirably.

10 days ago

I see that the stock market is heading downwards and visiting the 29000 territory. Thanks, Brandon!

10 days ago

Stupid motherfuckers.

California air quality regulators on Thursday voted to require all new space and water heaters sold in the state by 2030 have no emissions, a step toward phasing out the use of natural gas for heating homes and businesses.

dv8 -Ultra Maga Fascalistic Expy Alidocious

Hey everyone, Got done with The Big Route on wednesday morning rather late. Then proceeded to sleep way too long after that very long shift. Slept well into the evening on Wed.

Then went to sleep around 5:30 Thursday AM, not really tired, but managed to fall asleep and slept until time to go to work on Thursday evening. Just now got home. I’m going to stay up for a while, so I can go to the Pharmacy when they open.

Anyway, that’s why I haven’t been on much. Just been recovering and trying to sleep at the proper times as well.

10 days ago

Good morning, dv8 (and Harper!)!
It’s good to “see” you again!

10 days ago

Happy Friday, Gerbil Nation!

Fatwa -- I’m sorry that you and BK (and Jim) are having to go through all this carp! I sincerely hope that things get better for you soon and that at least some measure of justice is served.

Sven -- it looks like I’ll definitely have to get a new water heater before 2030. I wonder how long before CARB just plain outlaws natural gas?

10 days ago

Hi, Dv8 -- glad you stopped by -- hope all is well with you and Harper.

Hi, Paddy -- yes, eventually they’ll outlaw natural gas. Newsom and our legislators are just kicking out one bill/law after another. Bastards.