Is it Hair-Raising Penguin Friday already? Maaaan…where does the time go?

(That is a pretty scary thread pic, Mac.)

It’s cool (44ºF) in Happy Larryville, where BK gets to have blood work this morning. She’s “okay” right now and was able to enjoy a gyro sammich on pita last night.

====================

And accompanying the cooler weather:

invisible penis season.jpeg
Last edited 3 months ago by Fatwa Arbuckle: Misanthropologist

Ha!

Good morning, Fatwa -- glad to hear that Brenda is able to keep some food down -- good luck with the blood work.

Happy Hair-Raising Penguin Friday, Gerbil Nation!

Mac -- thanks for reminding us of the date! I still have time to get my decorations put up. I guess it’s sashimi for dinner tonight.

I wonder what season you call it when people cough into their elbow?

Fatwa -- I hope BK’s bloodwork goes well and that she continues to feel better.

Sven -- I hope your eyes haven’t been giving you too much trouble.

Thanks, Paddy. I haven’t had an eye incident in a few weeks now, but I’m waking up throughout the night, either by choice with an alarm, or just because, and my eyes are gritty. Again, on the plus side, I haven’t caused a rip in my cornea, but it’s both eyes now and somewhat nerve wracking waiting for it to happen. On the plus side, there is a song about my condition:

I’m amused that Elon Musk is giving it back to Ukraine over his Starlink donation after they told him to eff off for not toeing their party line.

And of course Ukraine is screaming that it’s not fair.

Well, if they want, why don’t they just build their own satellite communication system? And then all those that support Ukraine ought to get off of Twitter in protest and build their own twitter thing.